Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 103 Cams  (Read 2044 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
103 Cams
« on: February 10, 2006, 06:27:37 PM »

James;
Could you post some info on the bolt in gear drive cams for the 103 motors?

Specs and Pricing?

Also are they availible for end user install?

monorat

• Junior CVO Member
Re: 103 Cams
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »

James

Nice to see you guys at the Reno Sport Show again. Wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the cam install. Although its been to cold and snowy to really put it through the RPM's I'll will be going to Death Valley at the end of March so will let you know.

Any info yet on the next secret project for us 103 er's ????? Can't wait to see what it is  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Thanks again

John in Mammoth [smiley=banana.gif]
1972 HD 250MX
2005 FLHTCSE2, Yellow, Freedom Pipes, SE air cleaner, power commander, Freedom/Andrews gear drive cams, Saddleman custom seat, XM radio, Freedom shorty antenna, 12.5 HD 440's.

Free1

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »

All Riders,

Don't worry the info is comming.  The maps will be up soon.  We are pretty sure we are going to send the cams but I am waiting for final approval from Brad.  Will have soon.  Ride Free.

James Yuill
                                                                   Freedom Cycle

Free1

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 01:55:50 PM »

OUR 103' GEAR DRIVEN CAMS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR USER INSTALL!!
THE PRICE IS $750 PLUS S&H.  HOWEVER THE COST WILL BE $700 PLUS S&H FOR MEMBERS OF THIS SITE.  GET READY FOR A WHOLE NEW POWER BAND.  I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.  RIDE FREE.

JAMES YUILL
                                                                     FREEDOM CYCLE

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 09:56:13 AM »

James;
Can you provide any specs on the cams and also what kind of TQ & HP numbers one could expect to achieve. Any dyno sheets to post?
Also, please clarify what you get for the $700. Cams, Gears, bearings, gaskets, ..etc.??
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 04:38:41 PM by hd-dude »

Free1

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 07:11:43 PM »

Bikers,

The $700.00 Kit comes with cams, gears, and bearings.  We will now as well offer a kit that comes with the push rods and tubes as well for $850.00.  By the time you are done you should see 105hp and 113tq.  That's with a good exhaust system.   Maps will be avaible soon.  I know I keep saying that but I am working on it.  Hope to hear from you guys soon.  Ride Free.

James Yuill
                                                                                       Freedom Cycle

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.