Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FXDWG2 (or 3) Logo  (Read 3794 times)

scp1scp

• Full CVO Member
FXDWG2 (or 3) Logo
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:56:53 PM »

I am finally getting a tool pouch made and thought I would add a small custom touch to the pouch.  I wanted to add "FXDWG2" on the pouch and the vendor is going to be able to laser burn this on the pouch flap.  Does anyone have a logo pdf (jpeg) or anything like that so that I can send it to the vendor to use?  I am not a computer guru so I am not familiar with making my own that I could use.  I am trying to learn but it is going to be a long process.

Thanks, Steve.

01CAJUNFXDWG2

Re: FXDWG2 (or 3) Logo
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:08 PM »

Steve I am the new owner of a 2001 FXDWG2 - SCARLET RED - I have been struggling to find someone would make me a sissy bar bag & tool pouch to replicate the color of the seat. Have you run accross anything? Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:30:29 PM »

Guys, first off, it's great to get to know some fellow Switchblade owners! Welcome aboard Cajun! Stop over to the new member thread and introduce yourself when you have a minute. Post some photos of your bike as well. Always enjoy seeing the best bike HD ever made.

I worked with Leather Connections to get a windshield bag and a roll bag made for my WG2. Photos here:

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=27725.165  They did a great job delivering what I asked for and I would recommend them if you want some custom leather goods made.

I've done just about everything to one of these bikes that can be done so if I can assist in any way with locating a resource, would be happy to help.

Looking forward to photos of your mods!

scp1scp

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:41:41 PM »

In fact, you are the one that led me to them for making the tool pouch.  They are a great group.  They have been very easy to work with and I can not wait until I get the pouch.  It should be here by the weekend and I will post pictures.  The pouch is not a large item, just needed something to put extra sunglasses, garage door opener and small items.

For the newcomers, this is an unbelievable resource for learning about your bike and good vendors to work with.  You will so glad you found this forum, I am!

scp1scp

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »

I received my bag from LeatherConnexion the other day and finally got my camera out.  I really like this rather than the black I had on it previously.  Diane at LeatherConnexion was great.  She worked with me all along the way, great communications and service.  I received this firm's name from this forum and it worked out super.  Hope this helps.  Steve.

01CAJUNFXDWG2

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 10:28:31 PM »

Thanks a bunch Steve - I appreciate it and the photo/bag is awesome. Trying to get me a round rear bag mad, have not had success yet, sent request a week ago and said they (Leatherconnexion) would get back with me.

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »

Turned out great! Glad you had a good experience with Leatherconexion as well. They are great folks.

ACE

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »

dose anyone know about the side tool box made for the fxd it will fix our scoots but i want to get one made in the same color as my seat that would look crazy with a synthetic leather so it wont get destroyed in the rain but so i can keep my tools in there rather than the fork bag any help would be sweet all i need is the dementions for this item and i probably can get a shoe make to build it for me

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.