Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LSR 2-1 Black Hole exhaust - who has 'em?  (Read 2227 times)

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
LSR 2-1 Black Hole exhaust - who has 'em?
« on: March 08, 2006, 10:47:58 PM »

Who is using RB Racing's LSR 2-1 Black Hole exhaust?    [smiley=inquisitive.gif]

I'm looking for something different for my '03 SERK.   I was looking at doing some kind of duals (rinehart/v&h/bassani) but now leaning toward 2-1 after doing a lot of searches on pros/cons of both systems.  Having said that, to me most 2-1's look pretty much the same and appear to have the same bragging rights.  That is until I found the RB site and read their stuff.  I've never seen these out here in the prairie lands....so, who has these on their 103" bagger and how do you REALLY like them?  

Home:
http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/index.htm

They have an interesting insight on Harley exhaust systems:
http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/exhausttech.htm

LSR 2-1 Black Hole:
http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/lsr21blackhole.htm

A company with an attitude that I admire:
http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/eatchit.htm

[smiley=inquisitive.gif]

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
Re: LSR 2-1 Black Hole exhaust - who has 'em?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 11:16:33 AM »

I know people who have ordered items from this company, waited months for product delivery and eventually cancelled orders (one of my buds ordered a turbo kit and after 6 months of waiting bought an aerocharger instead) so I would suggest you check availabilty of any orders before hand!!! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 11:17:13 AM by the_ofender »
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 12:41:23 PM »

A very reputable speed shop in my area told me to go with either the RB racing or the D&D Borezilla 2:1. I ended up going with the Borezilla due to long wait on the LSR-2:1. Good luck, hope you can get a RB in a reasonable time. Sounds like a very impressive exhaust. If you can't get one in your time frame the D&D 2:1's would be your next best choice.

Good Luck,

Grover

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »

I know people who have ordered items from this company, waited months for product delivery and eventually cancelled orders (one of my buds ordered a turbo kit and after 6 months of waiting bought an aerocharger instead) so I would suggest you check availabilty of any orders before hand!!! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]

Heres my pice of sh_t lsr pipe it took 6 months and they refused to fix it it dosent clear the down tube i marked and sent it back all they did was remove the marks and after another couple months they sent it back oh yeah and it leaks they are total assholes
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 06:20:46 PM »

heres more
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 06:22:08 PM »

and heres some more
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 06:23:45 PM »

again another angle I WOULDNT SELL ONE OF THESE TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 06:24:50 PM by 475wildey »
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 09:28:19 AM »

475wildey,

That is NOT good.  I would have thought that they would have been more quality/customer satisfaction oriented with resoving multiple issues such as those pictures indicate.  

Your post and from what I hear from other folks that the waiting period almost seems to be a "sport" for them is having me take a hard look at some other systems.  

So, have you since switched to something else or are you still trying to work things out with those guys?  Doesn't appear that on their website that they are BBB affiliated.

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

475wildey

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 11:01:15 AM »

Iam switching to a Boarzilla Hals speed is going to make the flange the b2 head has a 4 bolt exhaust flange no c clips . I have a Fatcat on my flhti and i love it.....RB would not resolve the problem they just kept giving excuses like it was being recoated when in fact they never even touched it then they lost it while they were moving from what ive seen they have been moving for years already. [smiley=furious3.gif]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 11:08:15 AM by 475wildey »
2005 fxdwg              
124 S&S                  
B2 heads                  
640 S&S cams    

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.