Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Maudie's Current Dyno Results  (Read 8321 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Maudie's Current Dyno Results
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2006, 08:51:31 PM »

yeah Hub, that'd be fun to do, but......do you really wanna call more attention to ole Maudie now that the motor is all fresh and pumped even more?
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2006, 08:57:19 PM »

Holly $h!t Hubbard. and to think I was asking you about nitrous at one time :o
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 10:13:38 PM »

Maudie can't have no fleas, 'cause she sure ain't no dawg!  har!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 01:47:24 AM »

Great job there,now thats what I call making some stump pulling TQ ... now it's time to go out and have some real fun, whtch out for them there varmet's (bambes)

Lair.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 12:02:14 PM »

Well Mr. Hubbard, I sincerely mean no offense  but the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other have been having quite a battle this week since you first posted this thread. Looks like the devil won cause I gotta ask, when  you pull up to a stop light next to another hotrod H-D and they rev their motor and nod , do you pull out your dyno chart and show it to em   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2006, 12:06:34 PM »

Well Mr. Hubbard, I sincerely mean no offense

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 04:11:07 PM »

As I understand it.....everybody on this site has only saw the back end of it as he's flew around them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 04:14:17 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 04:33:21 PM »

got a neighbor with a big motor 01 SERG would dust him , so hard and fast, old Maudie would break down and cry   and I say that even though I know I'd like Hubbard if I ever meet him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than this guy  

[highlight]morale of the story is that no matter how fast you think you are, there's somebody somewhere faster [/highlight]

but hey, what are fan clubs without fans

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 06:25:23 PM »

The moral of the story theres always someone out there faster then you??  Well this old country boy have seen those real fast bikes loose there chit cause they don't have the kahones to take them to there limit and loose there butt tox BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! it remindes me of the turttle racing the rabbit [smiley=banana.gif]

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 06:48:22 PM »

This old country boy has kahones the size of grap fruts [smiley=drink.gif]

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2006, 10:35:41 PM »

Well Mr. Hubbard, I sincerely mean no offense
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2006, 11:35:01 PM »

A.) I don't have Hubbard's Day Planner so my expectation was not that he was away and that I could somehow get by with  "running my mouth"  behind his back  

B) I stated in bold type that I meant the man no disrespect, I even went so far as to reference the respect folks on this site have for Hubbard, so your post dissin me is out of line

C) My posts are in reference to Dyno charts vice rubber meets the road I think I make that clear

D) I have had bikes I would gladly pull up beside Hubbards bike and run em. I do not have such a bike now, does that mean I lose my right to my opinion?

E) The only thing I did do was state my opinion that my neighbor's 156 ft lb /153 hp motor SERG would beat Mr Hubbard's "Maudie" But I didn't quote those dyno numbers previously, because of a conversation I had with Carl Morrow of Carl's Speed Shop about Dyno charts a few years back in which Mr Morrow holder of many world speed records on and as a builder of Harley-Davidson motorcycles  stated that they don't mean a damn thing. What mean's something is that a sonofabitch neighbor that no one in my whole town can stand has the fastest damn bagger I've ever seen and the sonovabitch can ride it and ride it better than all but a few people I've met in in 52 years. SO I said so even though Hubbard is probably one hell of a lot more likeable guy. If saying one guy you can't stand has a faster bike than another guy's bike who by all accounts, everyone likes is disrespectful, then to keep the peace on the site, I will apologize to anyone I offended.

E)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »

Spiderman,

On behalf of all the "thin skinned weenie's" here on the board I accept your most humble apologies.  [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

Now let's all play nice and move along......... [smiley=zHole.gif]

Fatboy  ;)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2006, 12:29:09 PM »

Man, now we're havin some kind of fun here!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Good damn thing all this is in good natured razzing, sitting around the campfire fish stories kinda thing. Otherwise it will be some serious  [smiley=drink.gif] conversation at the CVO gatherings huh ? Hooo Rah !!!
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

lair116

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »

thin skinned weenies!!! BAHAAAAAAAHAAAA!! Fatboy that just laugh me right off the old chair

no need for sorrys on this board remember were are brother's keeper, but it was a cool jester anyway..... NOW about this SOB with the fast bagger.... I guess we will just have to brake out the jet bike [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.