Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Rode to Work!  (Read 3897 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Rode to Work!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 03:53:38 PM »

Nah, they're in their offices hiding while the real men are out here talking chrome and admiring Curt's Heritage that's up for sale!!
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 04:05:09 PM »

Nah, they're in their offices hiding while the real men are out here talking chrome and admiring Curt's Heritage that's up for sale!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 08:33:30 PM »

i'm interested but that can wait till next springs overhaul, done enough work for this season time for wrenching is done, time for riding now
Neil I'm close to being done with the wrenching.But I will ride tomorrow anyhow.Just have the passenger footboards and dyno tune next week with the new PCIII USB.Talk to you tom about Hartford.

* BigDaddy will ask the right questions before he buys something he knows nothing about(PC III)
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 09:52:18 PM »

Fatboy, Congrats!
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 11:23:47 PM »

HELP!!!!   [smiley=confused5.gif]

I rode most of the day today.  Started this morning, headed over to Hooters for the VIB lunch, then up the highway through the foothills, cruised through the Chickamauga Battlefield, headed up to Chattanooga, and back through a bunch of little bitty towns.  Perfect t-shirt weather.  85* with a breeze and clouds off and on!  Had a blast, sunburned, eyes burn, and my throat is KILLING ME!!! :'(   How do you keep from swallowing gallons of pollen in North Georgia this time of year?  My bike turned yellow in the hour and a half it sat under a dogwood tree.  Still hacking and constantly clearing my throat now!!  My next question is how do you ride in jeans in temperatures much hotter???????    [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Saw the coolest Marilyn Monroe bagger today!  Airbrushed scenes of Marilyn on each saddle bag, a cameo on the front fender and a nude on the gas tank!  Even saw a cool Honda if that's possible.  The owner was a Red Knight from the Alabama #3 chapter.  It was white with purple crushed velvet upholstery.  And it NEVER ceases to amaze me at how brave young girls are that will ride as a passenger on a crotch rocket.  They look as if they are in a catapult in position waiting to be launched!!!!

And heard about a band that whomever is in charge of the CVO Maggie Valley Rally needs to round up for entertainment!!  They are called the Tennessee Rounders from Chattanooga.  Recently played in Athens, GA.  Was arrested or ticketed for drinking moonshine on the sidewalk and selling moonshine to patrons out of their van.  Labeled Country Rock.  Sounds like a heckuva party to me!!! ;D

Have a great week!!

V
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 07:53:46 AM »

[highlight]How do you keep from swallowing gallons of pollen in North Georgia this time of year? [/highlight]
Well V, You take a bandanna and fold into a triangle and tie it over your nose and mouth.You end up looking like a stick up man but it works.Also on the jeans in hot weather, don't really know how to answer why we wear jeans in the heat because we just do,grin and bear it.I actually rode a little in cargo shorts at last Biketoberfest.It was too effen hot to even think about jeans.Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 08:35:13 PM »

[highlight]How do you keep from swallowing gallons of pollen in North Georgia this time of year? [/highlight]
Well V, You take a bandanna and fold into a triangle and tie it over your nose and mouth.You end up looking like a stick up man but it works.Also on the jeans in hot weather, don't really know how to answer why we wear jeans in the heat because we just do,grin and bear it.I actually rode a little in cargo shorts at last Biketoberfest.It was too effen hot to even think about jeans.Later,Q
To add to what BigDaddy said, you may want to soak the bandana in water before riding as this will help filter, and give you some moisture if it's really hot.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 10:03:57 PM »

Q, I read your reply about the bandana and then jumped up to leave before replying because I was running late!  I almost couldn't stop laughing long enough to take this photo.  My 5yo son must have read my mind!!  Fired00d, know what this is???????

This is my son's solution to pollen on the bike!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 10:04:36 PM by TheVgirl »
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 10:26:49 PM »

To add to what BigDaddy said, you may want to soak the bandana in water before riding as this will help filter, and give you some moisture if it's really hot.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
SECOND THAT!

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 10:28:42 PM »

Q, I read your reply about the bandana and then jumped up to leave before replying because I was running late!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 10:31:55 PM »

Q, I read your reply about the bandana and then jumped up to leave before replying because I was running late!
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 08:37:56 AM »

Looks like part of my ABC gear from back in the days of the Corps. Kid has a good solution for ya. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 08:08:35 PM »

[highlight]This is my son's solution to pollen on the bike!! [/highlight]

Nah I think the kid is way smarter than any of us. That's his solution to some of these ridiculous way off topic 12 page threads we drift off on now and then .  :D

Just keep him off the threads where the hounds are chasin ya little sister. ;)

PS
     I owe you on your "poll"  You had me in tears with one of the possibles on who you really are.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 22 queries.