Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: INS Saves The Day  (Read 822 times)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
INS Saves The Day
« on: May 12, 2006, 04:35:18 PM »

I have a friend who is president of his homeowner's association down in Washington. They are having a terrible problem with trash on the side of the road that is around his association's homes.The reason according to Wallace (my friend) is, there is being built just next to them, six new homes.....big ones! Wallace said the trash is coming from the Mexican work crews working at the construction sites. (McDonald Bags, Burger King trash, etc). He has pleaded with the site supervisors and the general contractor to no avail, called the City,County, the Police and got no help. So..................guess what some people in his community did?

They organized about twenty folks, named themselves The "Inner Neighborhood Services" to go out at lunch time and "police" the trash themselves. It is what they did while picking up the trash that is HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!

They got some navy blue baseball caps and had the initials "INS" in gold put on the caps. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, however, to understand what they hoped people would think it means.

Well the day after their first pick up detail, with them wearing their caps and some carrying cameras; 46 out of 68, of the construction workers did not show up for work the next morning!!!!!!!!.............and haven't come back yet!!!!! It has been ten days.

Now the General Contractor, I understand is madder than hell, but can't say anything publicly, because he could be busted for hiring "illegal aliens". Wallace and his bunch can't be accused of impersonating INS folks, because they have it on their home owner association records the vote to form the new committee within their association, plus they informed the INS about what they were doing in advance, and the INS said basically according to Wallace.............."have at it"!

SO FOLKS, I THINK YOU COULD SAY THAT YANKEE INGENUITY TRIUMPHS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Hogfn

• Full CVO Member
  • FINALLY!!
Re: INS Saves The Day
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 06:37:41 PM »

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!  I wish I could have been there and been part of it....!!!! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
2014 SE
2005 Cherry SE
SE Air Cleaner
PC III
Freedom Exhaust and Pipes

1bagger

• Trailers are for boats Bikes are meant to be riden
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 08:26:40 PM »

I'm a homebuilder up here in Canada.Its too dam cold for many Mexicans
but I have a hell of a time getting my trades to stop littering .
That was perfect. Now can you tell me what will work on other ethnic groups.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 09:28:42 PM »

I was talking with an EMS tech the other day and he mentioned having to go to calls in a small 'farming' town several miles from here known for its illegals.  He said that if they were first on scene and a crowd was gathered around the 'subject', sometimes they would just yell "INS" and things would clear out quite fast.
Depending on the area of town, they might pull out one of those rubber plucked chickens and wave it around.  Seems folks from a certain Carribean area are quite superstitious about dead chickens.

Wish I'd been privy to MJZ's info several months ago when the housing was going up next to ours... I sure woulda tried it! There wouldn't have been any block laying, stuccoing, painting, landscaping...etc!!   ;D

Garz   [smiley=smoking.gif]
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 22 queries.