Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Skunk tour pack?  (Read 2239 times)

nbomar

Skunk tour pack?
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:59:46 AM »

My father in law just picked up his skunk road glide last week. He is wanting a tour pack setup like his cvo ultra had and the dealer quoted him $2000 for everything he needed painted to match. This seems a little low to me, can anyone verify item descriptions, part number, and/or prices for everything needed to set it up for a ultra style tour pack? I searched and can't find a detailed list.

Thanks,
Nick

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

Re: Skunk tour pack?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 05:56:34 PM »

My father in law just picked up his skunk road glide last week. He is wanting a tour pack setup like his cvo ultra had and the dealer quoted him $2000 for everything he needed painted to match. This seems a little low to me, can anyone verify item descriptions, part number, and/or prices for everything needed to set it up for a ultra style tour pack? I searched and can't find a detailed list.

Thanks,
Nick
Nick, sure aint low and it better be painted from the factory not some indy since it is available from the Moco.

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Krypto
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 06:17:16 PM »

Thanks,
Nick

$2000 depends on what else he's having added.  If just the color matched box and mounting hardware plus labor it could be had for that.  But when you start adding rear lights, side marker lights, rear speaker pods, luggage rack the price goes up quickly.

SHRK2TH

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 Street Glide / Black traded
    • CVO2: 2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / White Starfire Black
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 08:40:49 PM »

I ordered one a couple of weeks ago for the wife to have more back support, and storage space.  The fee's with the Tour Pack, detachable mount was $2150 tax included.  Debating on adding the Boom Speaker kit...

klaffey

• CVO1: 2012 Skunk
    • CVO2: 2015 CVORGU Chrimson
    • CVO3: 2019 CVORG Red Pepper
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 12:04:13 PM »

Ordered mine through Harley got the King and it included Premium Hinges and Retractable Tether for $1,399.   Part number 53000076DNL. Already had four point detachable on the bike so only had to add detachable tour pack mounting rack Part 53276-09A, $180. King tour pack backrest pad was another $200.  Total cost $1,8000 plus tax.  It took four weeks to get it and it looks great.  It is at the painter now as he is using it to match paint my Bushtec.  Hope this helps!

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.