Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 3 Bolts that secure the pax backrest pad to the backrest frame - Need Part #  (Read 810 times)

vmatc

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 (Krypto/Black)
    • CVO2: FXSBSE (Black/Silver) [sold]

Can anyone provide me with the part number for the three bolts that secure the backrest pad to the frame (see pic)?  Two of mine are probably stuck in someone's tire and I need to get replacements on order.

Thanks in advance!
Some stuff that I like...

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.

You can pay a buck or more at HD or you can take the one you have left to a good hardware store, have them match it and pay about 12 cents each.    :coolblue:

On my 09 SERG with the same backrast, the three screws are #53202-04.

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

vmatc

• Junior CVO Member

You can pay a buck or more at HD or you can take the one you have left to a good hardware store, have them match it and pay about 12 cents each.    :coolblue:

On my 09 SERG with the same backrast, the three screws are #53202-04.

Thanks...it's hard to get anything at a reasonable price in Europe.  It's easier to just order it and have it shipped to me.  Thanks again for taking time to reply!

bhtko

• Full CVO Member

Can anyone provide me with the part number for the three bolts that secure the backrest pad to the frame (see pic)?  Two of mine are probably stuck in someone's tire and I need to get replacements on order.

Thanks in advance!

The 2012 FLHXSE3 Parts Catalog has these three screws listed as Part No. 2246.

The Backrest Plate Kit (the backing plate, insert and screws) is Part #52825-05.

Good Luck  :2vrolijk_21:

vmatc

• Junior CVO Member

The 2012 FLHXSE3 Parts Catalog has these three screws listed as Part No. 2246.

The Backrest Plate Kit (the backing plate, insert and screws) is Part #52825-05.

Good Luck  :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks bhtko...that is the consensus. There about $1.24 ea. That's not too bad...

barefoot3zk5

• Elite CVO Member
  • I used to be a KRYPTO.. Now I'm 1 OF 1

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSEII Dragula 2/1 exh.. Performance Mach airbox..Metalsports 26" front wheel w/6piston singleside brake 13" rotor and matched 18" rear 200 tire..TTS tuner by DOC .. Woods cams and Hi comp pistons.. 600 LEDs hidden PLUS, SONY head unit and gauges all green LEDs to match,500watt ARC amp w/4 Focal6.5 spkrs,Install by Peter @SOUNDZ .. Yafee tag frame . chrome inner/outer primary. greeen gator seat/backrest ..major engine mods 125+ HP and powder coated heads/cyl and diamond cut. homemade rear air suspension

ifn it was me .. I would prolly get some stainless and polish em ..

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 22 queries.