Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suspension Help | 2007 FXDSE - 43mm Inverted Forks / Chrome Covered Rear Shocks  (Read 892 times)

cdog

Friends, I have a 2007 CVO Dyna, and the forks/shocks used on this bike seem to be pretty rare, as they were only used on the 2007 & 2008 FXDSE.  I've attached some pictures showing the forks and the rear shocks.   

My issue is that the bike rides extremely rough, so I'd like to upgrade the forks and shocks. 

However, none of the major suspension companies make any cartridges, etc. that fit these 43mm inverted front forks.   Also, none of the shock manufacturers make a fully-covered shock that is similar in appearance to what came on the bike stock.

Has anyone with one of these bikes dealt with these issues?   Also, are there any suspension experts on here that could offer some advice on how to proceed?

Sincere Thanks!
2007 CVO Dyna FXDSE, Rinehart Exhaust, PCIII.

99 Blue flame

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

• CVO1: 1999 FXR3 Blue flame

I'm no expert, but have you tried adjusting the rear shocks softer? It looks to me like there is some adjustment there. On my FXR3 I have only 1 line showing on the top of the shock. I had none showing for a while, but that was a bit to soft.

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 22 queries.