Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Fat Boy paint the best ever?  (Read 14934 times)

Brent

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Fat Boy paint the best ever?
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2007, 12:00:07 AM »

Yeah that's what I meant.  It's not a pig though it's a HOG baby! :bananarock:
2006 Autumn Haze FLSTFSE2

Stratus

• Go fast or dont go.
  • www.lakecharlespilots.com
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2007, 07:58:08 AM »

lol, we all have goals of some sort, yours are just a little too high for me....
My Gallery:cucumber:
2006 FLSTFSE2 Autumn Haze
131 R&R Motor w/Billet oval heads w/comp release
HP 151.5/TQ 163
Horsepower Inc. 58mm Throttlebody
Speed's High Velocity Air Cleaner
Static Compression Ratio 10.8:1
S&S Crankshaft
Camshaft S&S 640
SERT
Rivera pro clutch
8mm hypo wires
R&B Racing LSR 2-1 Pro Stock 124 2" primaries C style 17" collector
Brembo Calipers/Rotors Front and Rear

MikeD

« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »

Ok, I posted this thread and now I have her up for sale!!!  WTF am I thinkin!!! I bought a SEEG, yellow though.  I wanted to have cruise and a radio.  I thought about a street glide, and could have gotten an 08 for under msrp, but I decided to stick with the CVO's for several reasons.  I rode the SEEG for over a hundred miles this morning with my fiancee' and I don't regret my decision.  The only thig I regret is not making enough money earlier in life to afford both of them!!! :bananarock:

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »

Ok, I posted this thread and now I have her up for sale!!!  WTF am I thinkin!!! I bought a SEEG, yellow though.  I wanted to have cruise and a radio.  I thought about a street glide, and could have gotten an 08 for under msrp, but I decided to stick with the CVO's for several reasons.  I rode the SEEG for over a hundred miles this morning with my fiancee' and I don't regret my decision.  The only thig I regret is not making enough money earlier in life to afford both of them!!! :bananarock:

I know exactly what you mean Mike. I rode the sefb last Saturday about 95 miles to Alligator Bobs to have a new seat made up for the wifey. I really haven't been riding the sefb since getting the seeg......boy I forgot how much fun that bike was. Put the I-pod in my pocket and just rode the h_ll out of it. All I can say is don't sell your sefb, find a way to keep it you really need both!!!

Roy.....

MikeD

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2007, 08:06:27 AM »

Thanks Roy, well I'm looking at it this way- it's sitting up at the dealership on consignment with plenty of lookers.  If it doesn't go before the holidays, I may just bring it back home and try a different way.  Once my fiance gets a job, I could financially justify having two bikes.  And then once my daughter starts going to school, I can ride either one to work.  I may just have too many toys, if that is possible.  I bought a pontoon boat in July and I have only used it twice! I've definitely have ridden the  :bananarock: SEEG alot since getting it just two weeks ago, I 've put over 1200 miles on it.  The fat boy on the other hand, I've only put 600 miles on this year.  I'd love to keept it. My dad has two bikes, the SE fat boy in autumn/blue and a yellow road glide.  He only rides the fat boy every once and a while whenever he wants to "terrorize the streets" as he says.  He will trade both next year if they come out with a SE road glide though.  Time will tell. 

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2007, 09:35:29 AM »

Thanks Roy, well I'm looking at it this way- it's sitting up at the dealership on consignment with plenty of lookers.  If it doesn't go before the holidays, I may just bring it back home and try a different way.  Once my fiance gets a job, I could financially justify having two bikes.  And then once my daughter starts going to school, I can ride either one to work.  I may just have too many toys, if that is possible.  I bought a pontoon boat in July and I have only used it twice! I've definitely have ridden the  :bananarock: SEEG alot since getting it just two weeks ago, I 've put over 1200 miles on it.  The fat boy on the other hand, I've only put 600 miles on this year.  I'd love to keept it. My dad has two bikes, the SE fat boy in autumn/blue and a yellow road glide.  He only rides the fat boy every once and a while whenever he wants to "terrorize the streets" as he says.  He will trade both next year if they come out with a SE road glide though.  Time will tell. 

Whatever way it works out, I wish you the best.

I was trying to sell my 05 red sefb earlier in the season after getting the seeg. (Keep in mind I was up to 5 bikes and the wifey was getting anoyed) After finding the sefb didn't have much of a resale value I found my wifes 05 stock Deluxe did. So I sold three bikes including hers. I'm really glad I did now keeping the two cvo's. She is now driving the sefb from time to time and she is still a little intimidated with driving it because of the money thats in it and I'm sure its a little hard for her to feel like its her bike after I sold her's but she's comming around. She sure doe's look good on it, and she gets an awfull lot of compliments when she goes out. I'm currently having a seat made for her hoping that will get her more into the bike.

Roy.....

MikeD

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »

well, it's definitely a little heavier than the deluxe and a different riding postion.  Just tell her that you have insurance on it, enjoy it and smile!

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 09:46:59 AM »

You guys said earlier in this thread you were wondering what happened to all the red bikes. Took some new pic's of the bike last week. Having a new seat made and the designer wanted some up to date pictures of the bike. All can be veiwed here.

http://royogren.com/gallery/flstfse4

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 11:11:16 AM »

roy,
she's lookin better than ever bro!  :2vrolijk_21:
you made the right move keeping the two cvo's
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

portablemayhem

• CVO1: 05 FLSTFSE
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2008, 11:41:42 PM »

I'm 98% sure this is the bike I'm buying, reading these forums and seeing how much you all love your SEFB's has helped the decision.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

I'm 98% sure this is the bike I'm buying, reading these forums and seeing how much you all love your SEFB's has helped the decision.

welcome to the SEFB CVO club, glad to have you aboard  :2vrolijk_21:

Great lookin ride Bro! you will love every mile you put on her  :drink:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

MikeD

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2008, 06:21:00 AM »

Great looking bike!  Love the pipes.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2008, 02:37:22 AM »

Hey, it just doesn't get a whole lot better than that.

On the market it's a "buy, buy, buy..."

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

purple haze

• PURPLE HAZE
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2008, 05:13:12 PM »

Hi STRADUS!!!!  Just a word to say I like your Headers, and wondered what H.P. & Torque you are getting, and the brand, do you have much baffle? Mine has Performance baffle, they should say sets off car alarms everywhere!!!!!!!!! TOO COOL...  Any way like your bike and Header, I had a guy a while back saying 2 in 1 Header Pipes did not look good on Harley........  I think that is one of the cheapest and improves sound around mine are D&D, made right down road from me in Fort Worth Texas, check out web site, I got at least 10 H.P & Torque on Dy-no after 1000 mile service, Oh well running at the mouth sorry guy!  Have a great Day!!     PURPLE HAZE.
TOM
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 21 queries.