Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: yellow cvo  (Read 14301 times)

tombump

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
yellow cvo
« on: March 21, 2005, 08:06:01 PM »

just wondering if anyone has recieved or seen up close a yellow cvo and if so what did they think of it. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: yellow cvo
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 08:21:01 PM »

I saw one close up at the Civic Center, Daytona Beach and all can say is: just like all of the CVO's, it's a beautiful bike.  The yellow is one of if not the absolute best looking yellow's I've ever seen.  It has a fine diamond dust type yellow flake in the yellow paint.  It was lookin' good under the lights, I can't wait to see it in the sun.   [smiley=sunny.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 09:08:16 PM »

Saw the prototype at the Dealershow in San Diego, and have seen several since. I remember first seeing the bike on the stage from some distance and thinking I AM IN cause I really liked the Yellow Duece last year. But up close this yellow is different, has a kind of red flake in it. It reminds me too much of a banana split.

My pick for this year was the red, but still didn't like it enough to trade.

Regards
SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

searay

• SeDeuce Me
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 12:39:32 PM »

just wondering if anyone has recieved or seen up close a yellow cvo and if so what did they think of it. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

I have seen a yellow CVO Bike up close & have bought it. I can send you pictures if you like, its has some wonder color to the bike.  Its a a great bike!!!  [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 01:32:05 PM »

I have seen a yellow CVO Bike up close & have bought it. I can send you pictures if you like, its has some wonder color to the bike.

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 01:57:39 PM »

I have seen a yellow CVO Bike up close & have bought it. I can send you pictures if you like, its has some wonder color to the bike.

tombump

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 04:39:57 PM »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 05:07:31 PM »

Well post them for us to drool over!

Searay is a funny guy.  His yellow CVO, if we can tell by his avatar, is a Yellow CVO indeed................a yellow Screamin Eagle Deuce.  Which, for all accounts and purposes, is a CVO and is Yellow and that's on the UP side.  The DOWN side is that it's not the SEEG, nor is it the same color of Yellow.  Soon, another month or so and a few of you will have photos posted of yours on here.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 07:52:49 PM »

the yellow is awesome with a great display of metalflake that highlights in the sun to accent all of the color - owner of a NEW CVO ELECTA GLIDE and service advisor at a local Harley dealership here in Atlanta area - leaving it all stock - I do not want to change a thing - many occurances of owners changing pipes/downloads/filter and very poor results and a continious display of performance "bitching"  - at the gas prices the way they are - stock

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 08:38:31 PM »

Shovelhead are you telling us have taken delivery of a yellow eagle? I have to wait till june!
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 09:25:52 PM »

the yellow is awesome with a great display of metalflake that highlights in the sun to accent all of the color - owner of a NEW CVO ELECTA GLIDE and service advisor at a local Harley dealership here in Atlanta area - leaving it all stock - I do not want to change a thing - many occurances of owners changing pipes/downloads/filter and very poor results and a continious display of performance "bitching"

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 09:49:49 PM »

Shovelhead are you telling us have taken delivery of a yellow eagle? I have to wait till june!

Still have a few hours before April Fools day! [smiley=shocked2.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 09:54:34 PM »

well, I'm sure there are no 'fools' on this site.  So, we're safe from pranks.  Har! [smiley=joker.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2005, 10:01:44 PM »

the yellow is awesome with a great display of metalflake that highlights in the sun to accent all of the color - owner of a NEW CVO ELECTA GLIDE and service advisor at a local Harley dealership here in Atlanta area - leaving it all stock - I do not want to change a thing - many occurances of owners changing pipes/downloads/filter and very poor results and a continious display of performance "bitching"
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2005, 08:34:10 AM »

my simple non april fools reply is YES I am the owner of the YELLOW CVO in my garage as I typing - have put in in 1 day 172 mile on it - took ownership Tuesday of this week - came in - our dealership pdi'd it and drove it out at 7:58 pm and the dealership closes at 8:00 pm
you also recive a full embroidered bike come with a large CUSTOM VEHICLE OPERATIONS written on it with harley logo in center - door opener module - gold key - passenger back rest luggage inserts (very nice) 3 folders for registration and owners manual - the only extra item I removed off my 2004 teal and silver Ultra that I traded in with 14, 872 miles on it was the windshield chrome HD bar - the CVO came without the bar and it was a bare spot to my personal taste - so I removed.replaced onto the CVO - I will take a pic today and put in the pic's forum - those who are going to do modifications - ya all better look at the new emmissions law for next year - NO CHANGES to pipes/carb/engine - Like I mentioned  - I am a service advisor at a HD dealership in Stone Mountain Ga - if any waiting for theirs - I would be happy to answer any questions
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 21 queries.