Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ridetek stuff question  (Read 2018 times)

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
Ridetek stuff question
« on: April 03, 2005, 11:21:39 AM »

Hello ya'll.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Has anyone tried these?  Thinking ahead to NC...  And need all the space I (she) can get.  She wants these... any opinions as to the functionality?  Looks like a good idea.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=beerchug.gif]

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Ridetek stuff question
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 11:38:24 AM »

If you have a tour pak on I don't think they will fit. I don't know for sure, just looks like a very tight fit under the tour pak if they do. This is whats been holding me back from buying them. So if anyone could answer that for me it would be much appreciate

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 11:50:13 AM »

Just went the site and answered my own question. http://ridetek.com/index.html
Will LidHaulers work if my bike has a Tour-Pak ?
Yes, LidHaulers will work with Tour-Paks. Models that have a passenger grab rail should have it removed, you can carry the equivalant of one leather jacket on each side. If you own an Electraglide Ultra Classic the passenger arm rests and stereo speakers will not allow a great amount of gear to be strapped to LidHaulers. **Look at your bikes clearance prior to ordering.**
Still it looks like at tight fit.

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 12:04:03 PM »

Customer Comments http://www.ridetek.com/comments.html
I installed a pair of LidHaulers on my Electra-glide Ultra Classic just prior to taking a trip from Arizona to Maine. Although the Ultra's Tour-Pak interferes with the amount of gear I could strap onto the LidHaulers, I was still able to get two leather jackets, one on each side. They worked well throughout the trip and were especially effective in keeping the surface of the saddlebag lids clean. We were rained on several times but the saddlebags remained watertight. All in all, I was very pleased with the LidHaulers and very glad I bought them.  
- Joe Wisdom - Arizona

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 11:14:52 PM »

I think Dave's interested in ones for an SE V-Rod application.  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif]

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 21 queries.