Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: D&D Fatcat - dealer/distributor  (Read 14154 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: D&D Fatcat - dealer/distributor
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

It's amazing how one picture makes the difference! I've been trying to tell ya'll this for months. And you've seen my Dyno. But to see them compared like that is the tell all! From the minute I put 'em on I was sold. I won't be playing with exhaust systems again! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

Are both you Canucks afraid of the member map?  I'm from just outside Buffalo about 30 minutes from Ft. Erie.......

Chit, you're about 1.5 hours from where I live. If you go with the D&D's you won't regret it. Like Hoist said don't waste your time on other systems if going 2into1. Think of it as having to add more chrome on the left side. Looks like you have the same year/colour as my CVO.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »

Chit, you're about 1.5 hours from where I live. If you go with the D&D's you won't regret it. Like Hoist said don't waste your time on other systems if going 2into1. Think of it as having to add more chrome on the left side. Looks like you have the same year/colour as my CVO.

When's the next Friday the 13th in Port Colburn?  You'll be easy to find, just look for MY bike with fatcats on it....
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »

When's the next Friday the 13th in Port Colburn?  You'll be easy to find, just look for MY bike with fatcats on it....

June 13th. I think its a Friday. Going?  By The Way, Its Port Dover, Not Colburn. If you go to Port Colburn on the Friday 13th you may be alone.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:14:31 PM by Muffman »

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 02:16:05 PM »

June 13th. I think its a Friday. Going?

Wow that's a busy week!  I'll be at the CVO GTG in Long Lake the weekend before and the NYS HOG rally is in Niagara Falls that week.   I can be talked into going to Pt. Colburn that Friday.....

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »

Wow that's a busy week!  I'll be at the CVO GTG in Long Lake the weekend before and the NYS HOG rally is in Niagara Falls that week.   I can be talked into going to Port Dover that Friday.....

Had to correct it, sorry....

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »

Congrats on your 1000th post. Yeah, busy for me as well. I'm down in Lake George from the 4th to the 9th of June.Back to fake work 10th,11th,12, Dover on the 13th.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 02:34:36 PM »

Thanks on the congrats.  My buddy is the county executive for Warren County (where lake George is).  He's expecting to have me stay at his house and he gets a lot of passes for events.  I'm not sure If I want to take him up on it yet.  I like the idea of being home a few days from the Adirondacks and just cruising up for Friday the 13th in Canada instead.  Like I said earlier, you'll be easy to find!

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »

It's amazing how one picture makes the difference! I've been trying to tell ya'll this for months. And you've seen my Dyno. But to see them compared like that is the tell all! From the minute I put 'em on I was sold. I won't be playing with exhaust systems again! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
You are so right Howie.  I've had a few different slip-ons before but thanks to JR and Phaze I got introduced to the D&Ds and am so very glad I went that route.  They are the only exhasut I'll ever have for sure.

Jerry

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

Rockdon

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 10:02:20 PM »

Hello Muffman & jgeorge,,  well this Canuck is from Prince George British Columbia.. just about the geographical center of BC ( that point is exactly 58 miles west of my house marked by a rock cairn on the side of the highway, looks like a pile of rubble so no one notices it!)  Anyhow I am sittin  here in Yuma Arizona and I was talkin to Steve at AMS Machine in Fort Worth Texas, he talked me into  the 2 into 1 D&D FatCats and had them sent over to my Motel room in Yuma so I can take them home with me and put them on my FLHTCUSE3 next week. Then I.m gonna sit in my garage and start er up and look out side at the snow,, at least I can sit on it and  run it and  look outside the garage and listen to the pipes.

Steve has been great to deal with and I would recommend anyone wanting  D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 pipes for their HD bike to get ahold of him..Steve Pool - Mgr (1-800-210-8675)
Link     http://www.automotivemachine.com/harley.htm

He shipped to me no charge for shipping, and because he shipped out of State from Texas to Arizona, no State tax either,, it does not get any better than that, the packaging is unreal, very well packed, 

I appreciate the input on the gaskets, reading what is posted it sounds like the ones to try would be the ones that  deform the least.. The novello copper gaskets sound  cool, I wonder where one would source them from?

Member map?  How does one use it?  Do I have to read the instructions?  Too much sun here in Yuma,, no beer , no wine, just sun..

Pic of bike to get 2 into 1 D&D Fatcats

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 10:15:13 PM »

Rockdon, congratulations on the new pipes.  Are you going with a ghost pipe also?  I'm looking forward to pictures when you have them.  Sorry there is no beer in AZ.  I've got plenty here......

As for member map...  It's on the tool bar near the top of the page.  Once you click one "Map" you go to the bottom and add a pin for your location.  it'll be tied to your screen name that others can see.

Thanks for the info on D&D.  It's looking like a summer mod for me.

Rockdon

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 10:38:58 PM »

jgeorge102   Ok  we found the beer, we found the map, we found the wine, we put the pin in the map,, jees I did not know forums were so much work...

But yes, I went with the Ghost pipe,, I just can't see a bagger without the dual look,, has to have duals.. in my view anyhow,, the price was not bad  $213.00 complete for the Ghost pipe delivered to my door, that includes all the mounting hardware, the fake header.. etc..  Now I just gotta find out where I can buy some of the novello copper gaskets and then I can play wrench.

The other project ( and here I go of topic , but oh well, lets see if I get caught!!.. is to take the tour pac off, make it removable, , add the rear fender that the street glide has with the tail light built into the fender,  change the antennas to the Kuryakyn hidden antenna.) I see lots of press with people removing the amp.

Rockdon
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 10:54:39 PM by Rockdon »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Rockdon

Thank You twolanerider
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »

Thank You twolanerider  I feel spoonfed   but in this case I'll take it,, I'll do anything for my bike.!!

Thanks again.

Rockdon

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Thank You twolanerider
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »

Thank You twolanerider  I feel spoonfed   but in this case I'll take it,, I'll do anything for my bike.!!

Thanks again.

Rockdon

No problem RD.  Only reason I knew so quickly Kirk had them was because I'd ordered a pair a couple of weeks ago.  Don't order two there; they come in pairs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 21 queries.