Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Re-mapping Question ??  (Read 4689 times)

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
Re: Re-mapping Question ??
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 08:26:54 AM »

Scott, who is  your dealer?

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 10:01:59 AM »

Hey Chips wife..........I have been going to Carolina Harley rather than Charlotte. Why I do this I am not quite sure. They are both the same distance from my house . I just feel more welcome at the Gastonia dealership I think. I had joined the Charlotte HOG Chapter and am also finding it to be a bit clicky, not sure if I will renew. We are new to Charlotte and the people in the Gastonia dealership have been super nice and helpful, at the Charlotte dealer its just all business in my opinion. Also the two meetings I have gone to in Charlotte so far have been all about ME in the sense that its all about how much money they can get from ME. The only person to offer to even go for a ride since I have been here was chip, but he don't like riding with me I dont think because I won't run at 100 mph , when we did go riding he ditched me pretty quickly. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 10:34:02 AM »

Now that's funny

Hey Chips wife----> [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif] [smiley=lipsrsealed2.gif]

And about

"but he don't like riding with me I dont think because I won't run at 100 mph , when we did go riding he ditched me pretty quickly."

Chip told me he went to Hooters in Gastonia with you. Didn't say anything about ditching you. Chip had your number in his PM's and since that was lost please send me a PM with your # so he can call you. And Scott your right, Chip probably spends more time over the limit than under so that can't be thought as a reflection on you.

As far as Charlotte, some days we are in tight and some days we are those people that ride to fast and call B/S on B/S. Chip has been friends with the owner for 15 years so getting "clicky" is not us.

You and yours are welcome to ride with us next weekend. We are going to Rockingham with Otis and Hubbard for the all Harley Drags. With those two, a 100 mph is where they start playing, not where playing ends. (attn. Unbalanced)

But that's ok because I go no faster than 99.9 so just keep up with me and all will be fine. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Send that PM so Chip can call.

[smiley=beerchug.gif]

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 11:19:20 PM »

My girl Marlee and I may actually go to Rockingham, we had talked about it just earlier today. She is a very new rider..........first Harley this year. She wants to meet and maybe go for a ride but feels she would be too slow at her skill level and would feel like she is detering the fun and she doesn't want to be responsible for that. So we will respectfully decline the ride along to Rockingham........and reading these posts....I don't want to blow up my 30 thousand dollar bike trying to keep up with Hubbard.I read all the boards......lol. But we definitely want to ride with you and I think it would be cool to meet other members from this board. Maybe meet up at a designated spot at Rockingham? Marlee is a speed limit kinda rider, and actually I tend to gas it a little too often tempting the fate of my license every so often.....but for the most part am a 10-15 mph over kinda guy.

If 70-80 mph doesn't cause you to drag too much we can try and tag alongus riding 2 up on my bike. ( Marlees bike is faster but is not equipped for two up, my bike is actually in the shed with the rear fender off waiting for my turn signal relocation kit so that I can mount the sissy bar for two up riding :) ). Will send you that number.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 08:32:02 PM »

I decided to say screw the relocation kit and just remove em all together. I have intergrated turns in my taillight, that oughtta keep me from gettin in trouble with Johnny Law. I filled in the hole with a little chrome cap.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.