Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: '12 CVO Road Glide seat for '09 SERG  (Read 2537 times)

noharley

• Full CVO Member
'12 CVO Road Glide seat for '09 SERG
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:02:20 AM »

H-D's site shows the mahogany as a new part (#52000057). Noted 'call for pricing and availability'. Does anyone have an idea who makes it or have an opinion on whether MOCO might offer it in the other two black seats w/ color co-ordinated stitching?
12" Yaffees
KW 9" Sport Flare
V&H Header/FP3
Rinehart Motopro 45
Legend Revo A
Legend Axeo Cartridges

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: '12 CVO Road Glide seat for '09 SERG
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 11:56:57 AM »

I don't have an answer to your specific question but from your other thread presume that you're interested in either the '09 or '12.  The '09 seat is vinyl.  HD's website says the new two piece seat is leather.  That would be nice.  It's listed on the Chicago HD site as, " 52000057 TOURING SEAT, BROWN WITH GOLD STITCH      Retail Price:$349.95."  They're giving 10% off that but their are still places that give 20%. 

You might want to contact Corbin or one of the other custom seat makers.  For that money, you can get something similar but exactly what you want.... Just a thought.  Corbin will make it in whatever colors you want.   Hope this helps. 

GK

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

noharley

• Full CVO Member
Re: '12 CVO Road Glide seat for '09 SERG
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 03:12:47 PM »

Thanks for the reply Greg, this seat pops up on H-D's site as a new part when you search '09 FLTRSE3 solos, so I'm assuming fitment is reciprocal. My local dealer couldn't tell me much about it. I have a Corbin 2-up but went back to the stocker. Will take a look at their solo...
12" Yaffees
KW 9" Sport Flare
V&H Header/FP3
Rinehart Motopro 45
Legend Revo A
Legend Axeo Cartridges

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.