Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ZIPPER'S TWEEKING D AND D PIPES  (Read 2150 times)

JDOFLHRIDER

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2010 FLHTCUSE5 BURNT AMBER -HOT CITRUS
ZIPPER'S TWEEKING D AND D PIPES
« on: October 28, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »

I WAS AT THE HD SHOP CHECKING ON SOME DIFFERENT PIPES FOR MY 07 BLACK AND ORANGE SE DRESSER AND THEY WERE  SAYING THAT      D A D PIPES FROM ZIPPER'S WERE WORKED ON FOR BETTER PERFOMANCE AND MADE MORE H/P AND DIFFERENT SOUND THAN PIPES DIRECTLY FROM D AND D .IS THIS A STORY OR FACT? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT    THANKS JDO

jdk20723

• Full CVO Member
Re: ZIPPER'S TWEEKING D AND D PIPES
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »

We stock the Fat Cat 2:1 with their "Big Bore" baffle installed, as well as the standard Fat Cat with the standard baffle.  I think that's what your shop was referring to.  We will be stocking the Fat Cat with their new "quiet" baffle soon.  JK

JDOFLHRIDER

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 08:36:33 AM »

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY             WHAT PIPE IS RECOMENDED FOR BETTER NUMBERS OUT OF A SEEG 07   110  FAT CAT BIG BORE BAFFLE,OR BORZILLA???? MINE HAS A SE AIR CLEANER,SE PRO TUNNER.

jdk20723

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 07:53:41 PM »

I'd recommend the Fat Cat with the standard baffle as the torque will be better on your engine.  The big bore baffle in more for a high output engine (at the risk of starting an argument, the 110 in its current form is not high output) unless noise is what you're after.  Be prepared to trade off power in the most-used rpm range if you do choose the BB baffle.  JK

JDOFLHRIDER

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 05:39:30 PM »

I FORGOT TO MENTION MY WIFES A 5'8" AND LIKES FLOORBOARDS IN LOWEST MOUNTING POINT WITH FATCATS CAN YOU STILL USE THAT MOUNTING POINT? THANKS JDO

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.