Author Topic: Pete  (Read 19656 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: Pete
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2014, 09:08:26 PM »

I will lift you and Julie up in prayer and God Speed on the recovery.

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 09:17:04 PM »

Like everyone has stated Pete, we are all praying for you and your family for a quick recovery.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »

Been praying for you since I heard about it Pete! So glad your doing so good considering what happened. Will continue to lift you and Julie up in prayer. Love ya Pete, God bless you bro!!! :2vrolijk_21:

:bananarock:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 12:12:00 AM »

Pete, I've been praying for your full & speedy recovery and healing my friend.  Thank the Lord that you had no broken bones, but I know you're going to try and be back at everything too fast....just hoping that your wife and others will keep you in the healing mode for enough time.  Let us continue to hear how you're doing and if you need anything.....holler.  Spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 10:03:29 AM »

All,

Was going to lay low on the site till the docs kicked me outta here, but that day has come and I'm being discharged today.   Julie and I will stay in Chattanooga tonight and tomorrow before we start the drive home Thursday.

Both Julie and I thank you for all the prayers, support and well wishes sent to us.  It was a horrific fall from eyewitness accounts and probably shook up those who saw it more than me.  I was conscious throughout and when I finally rolled to stop, I knew I was ok except for some bad road rash and bruises.  No broken bones, head trauma or any other internal injuries.  Remember:  WEAR YOUR LEATHERS AND A REAL HELMET!  There endth the lesson!

Have had nothing but time to think about what happened and now think I have a pretty good idea how it happened which I will share when I get home.  If my "experience" can prevent something like this happening to someone else, then my fall will have been worth it.

One last thing to leave with you, after the accident as cars were passing by the scene, one car stopped with parents and a little boy inside.  This little boy had cancer and he removed his "Super Ben", "Couger Strong" bracelet and asked Howie to give it to me because I needed it more than him. 

Thank you all so much.
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 10:06:54 AM »

Good to hear your up and about......get well. You need anything give me a shout I'm right across the water.
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

08glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2012 cvoseuc
    • CVO2: 08 sg 105 anniv
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 11:08:29 AM »

All,

Was going to lay low on the site till the docs kicked me outta here, but that day has come and I'm being discharged today.   Julie and I will stay in Chattanooga tonight and tomorrow before we start the drive home Thursday.

Both Julie and I thank you for all the prayers, support and well wishes sent to us.  It was a horrific fall from eyewitness accounts and probably shook up those who saw it more than me.  I was conscious throughout and when I finally rolled to stop, I knew I was ok except for some bad road rash and bruises.  No broken bones, head trauma or any other internal injuries.  Remember:  WEAR YOUR LEATHERS AND A REAL HELMET!  There endth the lesson!

Have had nothing but time to think about what happened and now think I have a pretty good idea how it happened which I will share when I get home.  If my "experience" can prevent something like this happening to someone else, then my fall will have been worth it.

One last thing to leave with you, after the accident as cars were passing by the scene, one car stopped with parents and a little boy inside.  This little boy had cancer and he removed his "Super Ben", "Couger Strong" bracelet and asked Howie to give it to me because I needed it more than him. 

Thank you all so much.
pete, I'm glad you're ok.know it could've been worse. God's hands were on you. sill praying for your speedy recovery. melinda & I are here if you need help, we're in Lynchburg,Va. the guesture from the child is another confirmation that God's presence wa there at that spot,time & showing his love. tha t child knew that you needed the Lord's strength right then & there more than he did. GOD"s Blessings to you & Julie.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."  (James Dean)

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 11:30:29 AM »

Looking forward to hear what happened in the events up to your accident. Glad you're doing ok Pete, kinda had all of us worried.

Heal up quick and get better soon.

See ya, Paul

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 11:39:22 AM »

Good to hear from you, Speedy recovery Brother.
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

LilysBigDaddy

• Full CVO Member
  • Annabelle
    • NC

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Limited "Annabelle"
    • CVO2: 2008 FXDSE2 Dyna 105th Anniversary "The Beast" 129 HP / 129 Torque
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 11:56:47 AM »

Praise God Pete, you're a testimony to the outreaching grace of God, he was there, and spoke to us all thru a child, you have quite a story and lesson to share about Gods intervention and about motorcycles too, I believe God puts us together for this cause, to thank him for his goodness and share one another's burdens thru the power of prayer, you haven't done all you can do until you've prayed, we'll keep you in ours. We not too far away, were here if you need us. Praying for Julie too, we know this was a quite a shakeup. Terry & Carolyn
May you have a Great and Godly Day!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 12:58:11 PM »

Damn... when I first read about this I was wondering which Pete it was... sorry to hear/read about this... wishing and praying for a full, speedy recovery for you. Take your time, follow the doctors orders and get well soon.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 01:08:39 PM »

All,

Thank you all so much.

Lump in throat.  Really makes you think..   

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 03:43:56 PM »

Just saw this thread.  Hate hearing you went down Pete but it's great to read you're in good spirits, had nothing seriously bodily bent nor broken and are headed home soon.  Heal fast and feel better :2vrolijk_21: .

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 04:05:04 PM »

Get well soon Pete

Hope to see you up and around soon  :2vrolijk_21:

Marty & Paula
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 05:56:24 PM »

Pete,

Please know our hearts and prayers are with you and Julie.

E & J
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.