Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: CVO 117 with Woods 22X dyno results - disappointing?  (Read 5711 times)

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
Re: CVO 117 with Woods 22X dyno results - disappointing?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 06:32:28 PM »

Haven't decided if I'm going to take it to another tuner yet. The bike does pull great and I should be satisfied, but if there is more to be had with this setup that I spent a good amount of money on, I'd like to have it. Just not sure I want to spend more money to find out. Know what I mean?
I hear that.  And hate it when I don't get the full measure of performance from those expensive mods.
mine pulls hard right away. twist the wick and she gone. give me your email and i will send you my tune. i also use power vision.
2019 cvo RG with fuel moto head pipe and s&s grand nationals. trask assault air cleaner
Fuel Moto might have a map for a combo similar to yours.  Can't hurt to check, and for sure it's cheaper than another dyno session.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

Quik

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 01:47:33 AM »

My 2019 cvo sg made 114hp and 129tq with stock headpipe, dyno tuned with wideband (wideband bungs added to stock headpipe)s+s 475 cam, magnaflow knockout mufflers.  Very happy and sounds awesome!

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2019, 01:25:54 PM »

I have a 2019 CVO Ltd.  After installation of Woods WM8-22X cam, pushrods and lifters, Fullsac headpipe and  2.25" cores with techmat, and a TTS tuner results were HP 118 and Torque 138. Not sure as to why our results were so different but wanted to post this  so as to hopefully assist in some way.   

scotman623

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2019, 03:59:31 PM »

I have a 2019 CVO Ltd.  After installation of Woods WM8-22X cam, pushrods and lifters, Fullsac headpipe and  2.25" cores with techmat, and a TTS tuner results were HP 118 and Torque 138. Not sure as to why our results were so different but wanted to post this  so as to hopefully assist in some way.
That’s about what most people see with similar builds!! NICE.. His does seam on the low side of things..
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 24 queries.