Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Texas 103's run to the run ~ Run for the Wall  (Read 689 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Texas 103's run to the run ~ Run for the Wall
« on: May 17, 2010, 09:13:55 AM »

How's the ride going Greg?   Anything Exciting going on?   How's the bike running / handling and do tell how well the CB is working with all those changes.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 09:21:55 AM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
Re: Texas 103's run to the run ~ Run for the Wall
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 11:41:38 PM »

How's the ride going Greg?   Anything Exciting going on?   How's the bike running / handling and do tell how well the CB is working with all those changes.

Here we are in Sunny Southern California, preparing for the 22nd annual "Run For The Wall" , Rode the Triple Red Express  out form Texas, about 25 of us got lit up in Arizona coming out , that was interesting, no tickets, just a little a#^ chewing... Bike 's runing great , Clay put the "black box" on the CB and it will talk.. We will have representation on the Run as I am a Road Guard and have been known to ride a little faster than 55 on the Run, Sometimes I just gotta get from the back of the pack to the front in a hurry....Here's the link to the Run http://www.rftw.org/  I'll do my best to make us all proud....

I'm on the Southern Route www.rftwsr-2010.us If you are close to one of our stops or you'd like to ride a day or two with us.. Come on... This ride honors the REAL HEROS...Our POW's MIA's, and all our Military... Thank You For Your Service.. We ride for Those Who can't and will continue until ALL OF OUR POW'S & MIA's are home where they belong...Greg       
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 22 queries.