Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Harry remains Undefeated!  (Read 18623 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Harry remains Undefeated!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 09:35:10 AM »

All I have to say is that there's no replacement for displacement.  There endth the lesson.

Well, from what I hear on the grapevine, Pete, you better get you some more displacement!  LMFAO!  Heard you got thumped in FL  Damn, I hate missing that!  I mean, I heard Harry run off and left you like you was sittin' up on jack-stands!  WTF?  Get your chit together, Pete, and bring it to Maggie Valley, or FL in Oct., and stretch your chit out against Ol' Maybelle.  Don't sit in the parking lot and purge your NOS like a little phucking boy bully!  Show me what you got!  All you can do is out run me....or get thumped.  That long stretch of 4-lane before we get back to the Hotel in Maggie Valley is the perfect venue!  I'll twist it 'till it changes tunes, or comes apart.  It matters not to me.  We can start from a dead stop, or from 80 MPH on, which is what I really like!  Bring it, Pete.  And, I know lack of funds ain't an issue with you.  I KNOW you've got the money to buy SPEED!  You've been called, Pete.  And anybody else here, that wants to stretch 'em out.  I just like to Race!  Ol' HUB may be 66 years old, but I'm still 25 in my mind!  Ol' Maybelle will be there with Bells on!  Later--HUBBARD         
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 10:32:05 AM »

The more displacement comment was for you.

At least I didn't have to ride bitch!  :sauer021:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:18:52 AM by SneakyPete »
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 11:19:34 AM »

Or maybe you like this one better...

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 11:23:28 AM »

Furthermore, I have consulted with the HBRR rules committee and have determined that you cannot challenge another member to run in a regional chapter event (MV) without first defeating all comers from your local chapter.  So until this is done, you do not qualify to run at MV!

bigC

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE gone
    • CVO3: 2015 FLHXSE sold
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »

Dang Hubbard, you resemble that remark!
Maggie Valley 2016     MITM ES 2017   WV GTG 2018 
Maggie valley 2017     MITM ES 2018   WV GTG 2021
Maggie Valley 2018     MITM ES 2019   OH GTG 2022
Maggie Valley 2019
Maggie Valley 2022
Maggie Valley 2023

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »

Furthermore, I have consulted with the HBRR rules committee and have determined that you cannot challenge another member to run in a regional chapter event (MV) without first defeating all comers from your local chapter.  So until this is done, you do not qualify to run at MV!

Phuck you, Pete.  I'm the National President....so I'll do whatever the phuck I want to.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 12:18:27 PM »

If I'm understanding this correctly, Hub has to defeat all comers from his Local (WV) Chapter before he can challenge to run in the MV Regional??

Are Formal Eliminations required??

What / Who are the Active HBRR Chapters / Members ??

If a HBRR Chapter has a single Member, does that Member automatically qualify for a "Bye" to get to a Regional??

Signed; a lowly HBRR hangaround...

"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 12:21:55 PM »

Well, from what I hear on the grapevine, Pete, you better get you some more displacement!  LMFAO!  Heard you got thumped in FL  Damn, I hate missing that!  I mean, I heard Harry run off and left you like you was sittin' up on jack-stands!  WTF?  Get your chit together, Pete, and bring it to Maggie Valley, or FL in Oct., and stretch your chit out against Ol' Maybelle.  Don't sit in the parking lot and purge your NOS like a little phucking boy bully!  Show me what you got!  All you can do is out run me....or get thumped.  That long stretch of 4-lane before we get back to the Hotel in Maggie Valley is the perfect venue!  I'll twist it 'till it changes tunes, or comes apart.  It matters not to me.  We can start from a dead stop, or from 80 MPH on, which is what I really like!  Bring it, Pete.  And, I know lack of funds ain't an issue with you.  I KNOW you've got the money to buy SPEED!  You've been called, Pete.  And anybody else here, that wants to stretch 'em out.  I just like to Race!  Ol' HUB may be 66 years old, but I'm still 25 in my mind!  Ol' Maybelle will be there with Bells on!  Later--HUBBARD         
Didn't some folks "earn some coupons" near there a while back :nervous:
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 12:28:36 PM »

If I'm understanding this correctly, Hub has to defeat all comers from his Local (WV) Chapter before he can challenge to run in the MV Regional??

Are Formal Eliminations required??

What / Who are the Active HBRR Chapters / Members ??

If a HBRR Chapter has a single Member, does that Member automatically qualify for a "Bye" to get to a Regional??

Signed; a lowly HBRR hangaround...

You have that correct Ed on the local run and the "bye" round.  There are some "skunk" works projects going on in the West Virginia chapter, I question whether Hubbard can make the cut.

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2017, 01:21:40 PM »

You have that correct Ed on the local run and the "bye" round.  There are some "skunk" works projects going on in the West Virginia chapter, I question whether Hubbard can make the cut.

Interesting,,, Very Interesting...

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2017, 06:40:09 PM »

Interesting,,, Very Interesting...

Where are you, FL HEAT WAVE, and PETE, getting your rules from?  La-La Land?   You don't make the rules, I, Carl Lee Hubbard, make the rules!  The rules are this;  Bring your chit to the Race, and show me what you've got.  Simple.  You bust my ass, or I bust yours, rookie, but the best man always wins!!!!  Quite frankly, I DON'T think you've got the balls to hold a Harley WFO till it changes tunes!  Show me, PILGRIM!  I'll be there with bells on, ready to twist Ol' Maybelle till she blows.  Are you willing, Pete?  You know I don't give a phuck one way or another.  The fact remains Ol' HUB will twist one till it pukes.  I don't know any other way.  Bring it.  Get your feet wet.  PUSSY!  LMAFAO!  Later--HUBBARD   

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2017, 07:16:20 PM »

Sounding more and more like "Street Outlaws".
Better start a list.  :nixweiss:
John

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »

Where are you, FL HEAT WAVE, and PETE, getting your rules from?  La-La Land?   You don't make the rules, I, Carl Lee Hubbard, make the rules!  The rules are this;  Bring your chit to the Race, and show me what you've got.  Simple.  You bust my ass, or I bust yours, rookie, but the best man always wins!!!!  Quite frankly, I DON'T think you've got the balls to hold a Harley WFO till it changes tunes!  Show me, PILGRIM!  I'll be there with bells on, ready to twist Ol' Maybelle till she blows.  Are you willing, Pete?  You know I don't give a phuck one way or another.  The fact remains Ol' HUB will twist one till it pukes.  I don't know any other way.  Bring it.  Get your feet wet.  PUSSY!  LMAFAO!  Later--HUBBARD

I was just askin' :nixweiss: it sounded to me like Sneaky Pete was quotin' Bi-Laws...

Hub, I understand your concern about the "skunk works" projects going on in your Home Chapter,,, I mean,,, right under your nose and all,,, It's just natural to be a little nervous :nervous: 

Signed; an occasional Cheap Slut...

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2017, 08:36:54 PM »

:vrolijk_11:  :drink:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2017, 09:37:13 PM »

I was just askin' :nixweiss: it sounded to me like Sneaky Pete was quotin' Bi-Laws...

Hub, I understand your concern about the "skunk works" projects going on in your Home Chapter,,, I mean,,, right under your nose and all,,, It's just natural to be a little nervous :nervous: 

Signed; an occasional Cheap Slut...

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.