Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: LED "Daymaker" LIKE Road Glide LED Headlight Assy Install  (Read 5583 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
Re: LED "Daymaker" LIKE Road Glide LED Headlight Assy Install
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2018, 09:06:38 AM »

I forgot yours is the early version with the lens over the entire assembly.  Mine being an '09 with the trim bezel and exposed beams, mine fit better.  I ordered the black inside with the black bezel.  So if there is any minor gaps it all blends in and no one is the wiser.  Also, I preset mine with "about" the same angle and was very surprised at how much more I had to go down with the adjusters.

But again, overall I'm very happy.

Yours looks great!
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
Re: LED "Daymaker" LIKE Road Glide LED Headlight Assy Install
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2018, 07:30:52 PM »

I forgot yours is the early version with the lens over the entire assembly.  Mine being an '09 with the trim bezel and exposed beams, mine fit better.  I ordered the black inside with the black bezel.  So if there is any minor gaps it all blends in and no one is the wiser.  Also, I preset mine with "about" the same angle and was very surprised at how much more I had to go down with the adjusters.

But again, overall I'm very happy.

Yours looks great!

I had to screw the bottom adjusters all the way in on to get the fairing back on. They stuck out too much to get fairing to hook up, but all is well now. I will adjust the headlights tonight, but not sure about the clear cover yet. There seems to be some reflection off the clear lens that doesn't look right.
Just got back and WOW what a difference  :vrolijk27:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:42:26 PM by grandpadoc »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 21 queries.