Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2012 FLHXSE3 OEM Paint  (Read 952 times)

joe98

• Junior CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO
2012 FLHXSE3 OEM Paint
« on: March 20, 2018, 10:50:20 AM »

Gents,  I have question regarding stock OEM tins for CVO bikes.  I've come across a really low mileage '12 CVO Street Glide that " does not " have the factory OEM CVO colors which was the " Dark Slate Charcoal Metalic/Black Diamond paint job.  The bike is not at a Harley Dealer.  It's at a Ducati/Triumph dealer just outside Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  I got a friend who is the parts manager at the local HD dealer to run the VIN # for me.  The bike is not a fake, it is a real CVO.  I'm just trying to find out what happened, as to why it's just Vivid Black.  Dealer says he doesn't know, so I wanted to ask here :  Can CVO tins be purchased ?  Is there an exchange program ?   I thought all CVO bikes were numbered ? 

Thanks in advance, much appreciated !!

Joe

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: 2012 FLHXSE3 OEM Paint
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 11:44:01 AM »

check for a clean title,first! there is a chance you can order the sheet metal factory painted you friend at parts counter can help you there. no,exchange program that i am aware of. vendor on this site xtreme dimension may help. you can do a search for pictures of his work. hope this helps and good luck.

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.