Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Model number of the Dynojet Power Commander V that is for the 2007 FXSTSSE  (Read 560 times)

Jjdafisher

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • ON

Trying to research which Model number Dynojet PC V should be going on my 07 Springer SE and am getting mixed results? Can anyone help me out with the model they had used? Plus while researching on the Dynojet site I am getting mixed feelings about their custom maps for the SE models specifically the 07 with a big radius 2 into 2 and the SC highflow conical Air breather.
Thank you in advance and I do enjoy reading the posts on this forum!
Jay

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2

This link will give you the PC-V part number for your 2007 Softail (15-004), along with the numbers for any of the accessories if you are interested.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander.aspx?mk=20&mdl=314&yr=1372

As for the maps, they only list 3 maps for the CVO.  Map # 15-004-112 is for the Springer CVO 110 with the V&H Big Radius 2 into 2 and the stock round SE air cleaner, which appears to be what you're looking for.  You need to understand that the canned maps they provide are usually close, but are rarely perfect.  You may still need a custom tune if you encounter issues.

Jerry

Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.