Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Author Topic: Otis is in the Hospital and could use some prayers  (Read 12912 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: Otis is in the Hospital and could use some prayers
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »

Hey Randy how are you feeling  :nixweiss:  Better I hope. :2vrolijk_21:

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 07:50:28 PM »

Randy,
Wishing you a damn speedy recovery. Thanks for keeping us posted Carl!
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Texas Lurker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 09:12:12 PM »

Hope all the bad goes away super quick!!!!!!!!!  Still sending prayers to you & yours. Hope you're 100% soon.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2007, 11:36:27 PM »

Yeah. 'er 'uh' Ladies and Gentlemen,
  OTIS was released from the Hospital this morning.  I just got off the phone with him, as I was late gettin' in tonight.  He sounds better, but he still ain't clickin' on all eight.  I tried my best to persuade him to adhere to the diet prescribed, but we all know OTIS.  He paddles his own Boat, and is as hard-headed as I am, 'cept I ain't sick.  Please support and encourage him to try it the Doctor's way.  He's my Friend, and many of yours, and we need him to stick around.  There is strength in numbers.  I am humbly asking for direct support from all of us.  I ain't playin', either.  I consider this a serious situation.  If I've earned any favors on this site, I'm callin' 'em in, now.  Prayers, phone calls, posts, anything.  Please forgive and forget any of my smart-assed posts, and think of OTIS and his Family.  Humbly.............HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »

Well Carl, You don't need to call in favors for that man! We all want the best for OTIS. Randy, do yourself, and all of us a favor and stick with the Dr.'s program. I've got a hard time doing that myself, but am going by Dr.'s orders, and have been doing OK that way. We want you well so we can keep hearing about that one-of-a-kind stock 95" motor of yours in that RG, and get you back on it! Get better real soon man! All the best! :drink:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 12:12:43 AM »

Hey Randy, you tell 'em all where to go, and 'bitch & moan' all you want to......but, change your ways immediately and stop eatin' the stuff your Dr. says you gotta cut out ....    'cause your family and old friends  ain't the only ones that want to share some more times with you.  You got a lotta 'new friends' from this site that need to share some more time with you and sounds like you're the one that's got some control over whether or not we get to do just that.  Bitch & Moan, just make the changes, man.   Your new friend, spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 05:50:25 AM »

Randy, Okay remember when we were shopping for your wife at the dealship and I didn't know what she would really like because I didn't know her, well I know what she really wants now and that would be you Mister so you better take care of yourself and do what the doctors tell you. Oh yeah one other thing your friends here want you to meet up and ride all over so do what it takes and get better.

Helen

harleydiva

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 05:47:19 PM »

Randy, get well soon.   :)

As Terry mentioned to you, UAB has some of the best treatment there is. 

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »

I want to thank everyone for your kindness and concern.  I got home yesterday after 6 days in the hospital and only feel slightly better than I did when I was admitted.  They found a small kidney stone but said I should pass it.  They also found that my kidneys were only functioning at 25 to 30%.  Both these issues are to be handled once I got out of the hospital.  I have both a Urologist and a Nephrologist.  Both said these were problems, but should not have made me as sick as I was and am.  So, really don't know a whole lot right now.  Your prayers and concern means a lot to me.  I didn't realize I had so many friends.  I will be going back to the doctor next Tuesday so maybe I will know more after that.

Randy :2vrolijk_21:
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 08:29:44 PM »

Randy,
Thanks for the update. You know if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. If I can check on any doctors or any of the facility's we have in Charlottesville all you have to do is ask. Take it easy do what the doctors tell you and get well soon. We got some more riding to do. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:32 PM »

Glad your home Randy! We don't have any good doctors in Memphis but I do know a great and mighty physician that can fix ya right up! I'll send him an Knee-mail right now!!! Bless ya Buddy.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 09:04:18 PM »

Randy

Glad your home!
Don't stop trying to figure out whats wrong.
Keep asking questions till you get answers!

S
  /
    B

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 09:09:30 PM »

Randy,

Glad to hear you are home.  Follow doctors orders and get well soon! :2vrolijk_21:
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »

I want to thank everyone for your kindness and concern.  I got home yesterday after 6 days in the hospital and only feel slightly better than I did when I was admitted.  They found a small kidney stone but said I should pass it.  They also found that my kidneys were only functioning at 25 to 30%.  Both these issues are to be handled once I got out of the hospital.  I have both a Urologist and a Nephrologist.  Both said these were problems, but should not have made me as sick as I was and am.  So, really don't know a whole lot right now.  Your prayers and concern means a lot to me.  I didn't realize I had so many friends.  I will be going back to the doctor next Tuesday so maybe I will know more after that.

You've got even more than you can imagine.  Most of them just haven't had a chance to meet you yet!

Glad to see that you were able to go home.  Try to follow the doctor's orders and get well soon.  Like many others here have said, keep looking for answers and don't stop asking until you get everything figured out, then ask some more questions!  We'll keep you in our prayers and you do your best to follow orders and get better!  Thanks for keeping all of us updated!  Please keep us in the loop and we can't wait to get back in the wind with you again!

Craig & Martha

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2007, 07:10:08 PM »

Just ran across this post and this photo.  Get well soon, Randy! :2vrolijk_21:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 21 queries.