Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FXR4 Production numbers  (Read 2321 times)

SEFXR4

• Junior CVO Member
FXR4 Production numbers
« on: July 12, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »

I have a beautiful 2000 FXR4 in Tango Orange and I've heard over the years many different production numbers for these bikes.Does anybody have the true numbers ? Also I would like to find an owners manual for an FXR4.
Thanks

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

elvislee

Re: FXR4 Production numbers
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »

I have a beautiful 2000 FXR4 in Tango Orange and I've heard over the years many different production numbers for these bikes.Does anybody have the true numbers ? Also I would like to find an owners manual for an FXR4.
Thanks

Hey Gregg....Welcome aboard; you'll vave fun here on this site of good folks. Ya know we want pics...  :worthless: :2vrolijk_21:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:11:31 PM by elvislee »

SEFXR4

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »

Thanks guys for the welcome & the info.I'll get some pix on real soon.

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »

Greg....

Welcome to the site as well....we would all enjoy hearing the story of your decision to purchase your 2000 FXR4 and how it all came about if you feel so motivated to do so.

Also, for what it's worth....the "offical" name of your bike is a 2000 FXR4 "Candy Tangerine", now it's your bike so it's yours to reference it however you like....but "Candy Tangerine" is the "official" HD reference for your color.

Do you own the Factory "Parts" & Factory "Service" Manual for your FXR4 as well?  If not you should purchase them, if you are unable to find them at the dealer for a reasonable price, they are sold on EBAY all of the time.

Regards,

FXR2evo99

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.