Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Author Topic: Hubbard gets repaired and the Valdez gets plugged  (Read 8213 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Hubbard gets repaired and the Valdez gets plugged
« on: October 06, 2011, 06:20:07 PM »

Received a call this morning that Hubbard was out of surgery and the operation went well and he was headed to the homestead.   Also heard that the Valdez err i mean OLD MAUDIE is in Salzbury receiving similiar treatment to Hubbard.      ::)   ::)  :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:

Hey Hubbard in between the pain killers, you might consider calling down to the shop while the Valdez is in for treatment and ask them to change the brake fluid for you.  Once every 9 years is prolly good preventative maint ya know.   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:59:38 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Hubbard gets new pieces and the Valdez gets plugged
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »

Could you be any more cryptic, Harry? LOL

Anyway, didn't know anything was up with Carl or Ol' Maudie, but glad they're both getting the attention they need.  Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to both.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »

Maudie had an issue with the rear brake master cylinder losing it's prime while riding at MV.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »

Brian,

Sorry,  Carl had orthoscopic knee surgery to try and bide some time till he has the knee(s) replaced.  :) 
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 07:54:35 PM »

Get well soon Carl.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 08:28:18 PM »

Get well soon Mr Hubbard. :2vrolijk_21:   ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 08:40:20 PM »

Received a call this morning that Hubbard was out of surgery and the operation went well and he was headed to the homestead.   Also heard that the Valdez err i mean OLD MAUDIE is in Salzbury receiving similiar treatment to Hubbard.      ::)   ::)  :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:

Hey Hubbard in between the pain killers, you might consider calling down to the shop while the Valdez is in for treatment and ask them to change the brake fluid for you.  Once every 9 years is prolly good preventative maint ya know.   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:

Thanks for your concern, numnuts.  I'd say the trip to Daytona this coming Feb. will be Ol' Maudies's last trip there.  I just want to bust your a$$ before I put the Ol' Girl in retirement, and get my New CVO.  Brake fluid is definitely my fault.  However, I have never changed brake fluid in any Bike I have ever owned, since 1967.  When did this become PM, Einstein?  Later--HUBBARD    
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »

Could you be any more cryptic, Harry? LOL

Anyway, didn't know anything was up with Carl or Ol' Maudie, but glad they're both getting the attention they need.  Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to both.

Thanks, Brian!  Good thing they didn't go out last year, huh?  That would've been sad singing and coffee drinking.  Done a lot of WFO ridin' in my day, but last year in MV was the ride of my life, as far as runnin twisties and the Big Road, WFO.  If memory serves, it was me and you in the front at the end of the day.  Maudie was sloberin' when we got back to the Hotel.  BTW, how's Crazy Joe?  He was a blast!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Hubbard gets repaired and the Valdez gets plugged
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »

Thanks, Guys.  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 10:04:28 PM »

Thanks, Brian!  Good thing they didn't go out last year, huh?  That would've been sad singing and coffee drinking.  Done a lot of WFO ridin' in my day, but last year in MV was the ride of my life, as far as runnin twisties and the Big Road, WFO.  If memory serves, it was me and you in the front at the end of the day.  Maudie was sloberin' when we got back to the Hotel.  BTW, how's Crazy Joe?  He was a blast!  Later--HUBBARD

Your memory is spot on, unless you consider Pete bein' "in the front" whenever he went flyin' past us as he missed exit 20 (MV) off of I-40W! :huepfenlol2:  We musta been doin' somethin' right pullin' Crazy Joe on the Duc! :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21:  He's doing real good and hated not being able to come along this year.  He asked if you were there and wanted to know how you were doing.  I'll pass along the news about the surgery and see if I can get him to chime in here. :)  Get well, friend.

CrazyJoe

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »

Lol "the Valdez gets plugged"?  Nice!  Glad to hear it's just routine maint... Don't let them get to you Carl I don't do any of that silly preventive maint bs on my bikes either lol ... Change brake fluid?  Does that make my f----ing bike faster?  Nope - ok then lol!  I really missed out not coming south this year but maybe daytona isn't out of the question...

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »

Lol "the Valdez gets plugged"?  Nice!  Glad to hear it's just routine maint... Don't let them get to you Carl I don't do any of that silly preventive maint bs on my bikes either lol ... Change brake fluid?  Does that make my f----ing bike faster?  Nope - ok then lol!  I really missed out not coming south this year but maybe daytona isn't out of the question...

You dumbass, I hope it doesn't hurt Carl to laugh! :P :huepfenlol2: :beerchug:

SneakyPete

• 1K CVO Member
  • AKA FGL
    • VA

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG O/B- RIP
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG3 O/B
    • CVO3: 2014 SERK6 O/B
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 10:41:26 PM »

Carl, glad you got the surgery because you were struggling getting off the ground in MV.  Speedy recovery my friend.  I'm gonna try to make Daytona for Ol' Maudie's retirement party.  You gonna be serving up Harry a la mode?
Member Hillbilly Rocket Riders MC, Virginia THE FASTEST CHAPTER!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 11:06:58 PM »

Hey Hub, sorry to hear about your knee and Ol' Maudie! Hope the surgery works! Missed ya this year in MV, hope to see ya next year. Praying for ya man, God Bless! :2vrolijk_21:

:bananarock:

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 11:33:59 PM »

Glad your taking care of the knees. I didn't know you had it planned. Wishing you a speedy recovery
your friend
Sam  aka  chappy
Ps 118:8
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 21 queries.