Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Limited

First year woes

(1/3) > >>

hdctss:
Owned a 2007, first year of the noisy six speed and 110 that could not keep head gaskets (3-sets), then the engine lost oil pressure and blew up...and we are supposed to be excited about the first year of liquid cooling????????????????????
I will stick with my 2013...

hdctss:
oh, and I forgot to mention...the non-upgradeable, non-updateable nav system...

FLHTCUSE7:
This is a litlle like "I am going to wait to buy an IPhone Untill they perfect it".

I am waiting to get my 14 and if they come up with some great changes for 15 I trade it for the next model.

I rather enjoy riding the upgraded models instead of waiting for ?????

It's only money people.

06ULTRASE:

--- Quote from: hdctss on August 24, 2013, 09:19:19 PM ---Owned a 2007, first year of the noisy six speed and 110 that could not keep head gaskets (3-sets), then the engine lost oil pressure and blew up...and we are supposed to be excited about the first year of liquid cooling????????????????????
I will stick with my 2013...

--- End quote ---

Don't know about all that but my 2013 with just a tick over 2000 miles is in the shop with the primary coming apart and I'm pretty sure that hasn't been changed in several years.

North Georgia Hawg:

--- Quote from: 06ULTRASE on August 26, 2013, 01:21:02 PM ---Don't know about all that but my 2013 with just a tick over 2000 miles is in the shop with the primary coming apart and I'm pretty sure that hasn't been changed in several years.

--- End quote ---

THAT ain't good! What's wrong with it? Compensator?

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version