Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Brian France.........No DUI?    (Read 10346 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Brian France.........No DUI?  
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 02:32:36 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh 'd00d,
  Allow me to relate what I've learned in my travels, concerning the legal system in this Great Country of ours.  First, there's RIGHT.  Then, there's CORRECT.  Then, there's LEGAL.  Paramount to those, is the "Hallowed", TAX CODE.  It's the GOLDEN RULE, d00d.  He who has the GOLD, RULES.  Like me, Brian France was lucky.  I'm thankful he, or I, didn't cause serious injury, or death, to some innocent child, or adult.  Later--HUBBARD

You know the old saying, d00d, "99% of Lawyers give the rest of them a bad name."  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Later--HUBBARD
I agree with you on both of these statements. I would hope nobody would get the idea that I'm condoning what Mr. France did I was only stating what I felt may have happened in this situation. Which is more then all likelihood Mr. France was driving intoxicated, and more then likely he did damage some vehicles on his way home. The fact of the matter as Hubbard stated "he who has the GOLD rules", and the more "GOLD" you have can get you the kind of lawyers (judges [smiley=confused5.gif]) that can get you off.

Trust me more then anybody I don't want to see anyone driving impaired as more times then not I've had to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go take care of them (trust me I'd much rather sleep for $$ when it comes to taking care of those that deserve trauma), or innocent victims because of there disregard for others safety. However I do understand the LEO position... Knowing/realizing who the person was that was behind the wheel, knowing that he is influential in the community (that "GOLD" thing again), and he could obtain the best legal counsel (again the "GOLD" thing along w/the judges [smiley=confused5.gif]) and they decided not to bring embarrassment to himself or herself or Department. Is this right... No, is it a reality.... Yes. :(

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:33:19 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Brian France.........No DUI?  
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2006, 02:36:01 PM »

It does my little heart good to listen to a bro in bunker gear explain DUI law.....   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Gary is essentially correct.. you would lose the DUI on reasonable doubt right away...could the cops have tried it? yea, maybe...

We have a good working relationship w/PD in our city and along w/them we want to get the bad guys off the street. Especially the ones that get us up in the middle of the night when we could be sleeping for $$$. ;) ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.