Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

Adding Tri-Bar fender extension questions

<< < (5/5)

WildmanUltra:
OBB,
Thanks. Now I need to buy some HD speaker ready saddlebag lids and a HD rear fender extension and send then out for paint this winter. But I want to make sure first that there isn't anything else I want as far as body parts. I know I would love a set of extended saddlebags but don't have the funds for that right now. Thinking about instead getting the Kuryakyn saddlebag extensions instead and get them painted also.

Once I get home from Shark Week IX in Deadwood, SD I've got some other parts to install unless I can get them done before I head out Friday.

fkhan726:
Can you post a picture of the extension with the bags?  I like the look of the extended fender but curious how it looks with the stock bags.  Thank you. 

WildmanUltra:

--- Quote from: fkhan726 on August 05, 2019, 08:57:30 PM ---Can you post a picture of the extension with the bags?  I like the look of the extended fender but curious how it looks with the stock bags.  Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Here you go.

harleyman78:
Nice job wild!  I wish I'd have seen this sooner.  There is a write-up on the forum for the quick disconnect conversion for the tour pack on here and he addresses the tail light wiring with the HD plug/pins part numbers needed for that.  Seems like you made it work though!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version