Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

Adding Tri-Bar fender extension questions

<< < (2/5) > >>

bgdv1:
Sorry I was referring to adding the tri bar extension.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

WildmanUltra:

--- Quote from: bgdv1 on June 25, 2019, 07:31:33 PM ---Sorry I was referring to adding the tri bar extension.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I haven't done that yet. I was trying to find someone else who had done it before me and what color they had used if they didn't get it color matched. As you can see no one has replied.
I'm willing to take the chance that a different color might be close enough to not be obvious unless you were right up next to it. The closest paint shop that might be able to do any paint matching is about 3 hours away so it isn't like I just run down to a local painter.

WildmanUltra:
Well I ordered one in Gloss Black so we'll see how well it matches the stock paint. Once I get the parts in I'll make sure and post up pictures and let all know what I think of it.

WildmanUltra:
Rear fender extension came in today and the tri-bar light got here on Wednesday. Of course I bought a CHEAP one off Amazon and the plug that came with it DOESN'T work.

So here is the fender extension.

With the light installed in the extension.

And then on the bike. But before I start drilling any holes or anything else I need to figure the wiring out. So either get some spare plugs that I can add the wires for the light or buy a better light from Custom Dynamics.

OBB:

--- Quote from: WildmanUltra on July 05, 2019, 10:38:16 PM ---Rear fender extension came in today and the tri-bar light got here on Wednesday. Of course I bought a CHEAP one off Amazon and the plug that came with it DOESN'T work.

So here is the fender extension.

With the light installed in the extension.

And then on the bike. But before I start drilling any holes or anything else I need to figure the wiring out. So either get some spare plugs that I can add the wires for the light or buy a better light from Custom Dynamics.

--- End quote ---
I did the same thing on mine and in the big tail light, there's a hole for that plug to pass though and also plug right into the light. Have you pulled the red lens to check?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version