Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pay Your Taxes  (Read 1385 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Pay Your Taxes
« on: May 22, 2007, 11:41:01 AM »

This is TOO good!

5 million of our older Americans have not signed up yet for their Medicare, Part D, drug plan........ they are old and confused.

We are NOT going to grant them an extension.

However, 12 million illegal aliens are in our country and we are going to allow them to stay, protest, procreate, receive support monies, attend schools, avoid paying income taxes, have our teachers take 300 hours of ESL (English as a Second Language) training at our expense, etc.

WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE......

OR WE MUST REALLY LOVE TACOS!!!

If it ticks you off, pass it on!!

Don't forget to pay your taxes......
12 million illegal aliens are depending on you!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 11:42:55 AM by Rjob749 »

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Pay Your Taxes
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:09:14 AM »

Nice Roger. I share your sentiments. Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 09:32:11 AM »

Nice Roger. I share your sentiments. Q

Like the cartoon says, tongue in cheek, it is just a bit hard to understand what our politicians are doing.

Today Nancy Pelosi made a statement that they are going to have a temporary funding bill on the Presidents desk before the recess for the Memorial Day holiday.

It would have been nice to simply agree to disagree on the current handling of the war effort and fund the bill 90 days ago so other pressing matters could have been dealt with as well, rather than rehashing our current dilemma over and over.

Regardless of anyone's position on the war, or anything else for that matter, it would be great if the elected congress would do the job they are paid so well to do, rather than politic and posture for votes most of the term.  :soapbox:

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 09:33:31 AM »

Like the cartoon says, tongue in cheek, it is just a bit hard to understand what our politicians are doing.

Today Nancy Pelosi made a statement that they are going to have a temporary funding bill on the Presidents desk before the recess for the Memorial Day holiday.

It would have been nice to simply agree to disagree on the current handling of the war effort and fund the bill 90 days ago so other pressing matters could have been dealt with as well, rather than rehashing our current dilemma over and over.

Regardless of anyone's position on the war, or anything else for that matter, it would be great if the elected congress would do the job they are paid so well to do, rather than politic and posture for votes most of the term.  :soapbox:

I agree.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 09:03:32 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: True true! What a freaking shame those fools in Congress don't seem to get it, or just plain don't care.  :nixweiss:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

UltraPolecat

• Elite CVO Member
  • Good Bye Milk Dud! Hello Black Beauty!

• CVO1: 06 SEUC Black Candy Crimson
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: True true! What a freaking shame those fools in Congress don't seem to get it, or just plain don't care:nixweiss:

Oh, they clearly get it!  Skip on your taxes and the goon squad will be knocking on your door! 

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 25 queries.