Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NEW MEMBER "TC"  (Read 3204 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
NEW MEMBER "TC"
« on: December 26, 2006, 10:34:47 AM »

JUST NOTICED WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER "TC" FROM JAPAN, WELCOME ABOARD, I HOPE TCnBham DONT GET CONFUSED [smiley=nervous.gif] :-/
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: NEW MEMBER "TC"
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:40:58 AM »

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 10:41:48 AM »

[ch22580][ch25152][ch12408][ch12398][ch27475][ch36814] TC
(Weclome to the site TC)

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

Pbody

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »

Thanks guys.  I'm in Iraq until March.  Then I'll have to pick my bike up in VA and get her home to Oki.

Sorry, haven't mastered the Nippon language...

Happy Holidays...
Charles...
2007 Smurf SEUC, Birthdate 9/11/06

Proud to be an American Infidel!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 12:18:05 PM »

Thanks guys.  I'm in Iraq until March.  Then I'll have to pick my bike up in VA and get her home to Oki.

Happy Holidays...
Charles...
Which dealer in Va.?

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 05:03:36 PM »

Gettin, he says hello over here: http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1167084783/0#0

YEA THX, IM A LITTLE BLIND & SLOW [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 05:08:51 PM »

Happy Holidays...
Charles...

TC
SEND US SOME PIX OF SOME "GOOD THINGS" GOING ON OVER THERE. I KNOW IT HAS TO BE A BUMMER BEING THERE ,BUT IM SURE YOU HAVE SOME WAYS TO FIND LAUGHTER & HAPPINESS. :)
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Pbody

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »

Which dealer in Va.?

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

I used Patriot, in Fairfax.  I was able to do a little research, before settling on Patriot. I found a way to call Barnett, in TX, and checked on price/availability. The salesman said $40K, and I politely said goodbye.  

Patriot wasn't much better. They wanted $3K over the MSRP.  But, since I thought this bike would be hard to find, and since my Daughter was nearby, I went for it.

I apologize for the long delays in getting back to you all.  Internet connection here is very difficult.  Most of the time, it's like working through the old 14.4K dial-up. Page refresh takes a long time.

Pbody

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 10:51:19 AM »

TC
SEND US SOME PIX OF SOME "GOOD THINGS" GOING ON OVER THERE. I KNOW IT HAS TO BE A BUMMER BEING THERE ,BUT IM SURE YOU HAVE SOME WAYS TO FIND LAUGHTER & HAPPINESS. :)

Well, things could be a lot worse here.  We're okay--we'll be back before too long.

If you use Google Earth, there's a great image of our base and surrounding area. Just search on Al Asad, Iraq.  Somebody even added a couple pix of a dust storm.

You're right about ways to find laughter--these Marines keep us laughing with their antics.

I may have one or two 'fun' pix that I can post.  I'll dig them up and share.  Thanks for asking...

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 02:55:07 AM »

Wow TC, a Great Big CVO Welcome to you to this fantastic site.  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]  Congratulations on getting a great bike.  Depending on when you pick your bike up at Patriot, the husband and I might be able to swing by and get pictures of you picking it up.  We used to live on Fort Myer, right between the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetary, and so went to Patriot HD a lot.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] We have a lot of friends in that neighborhood still.  

I think there is a way of viewing this site without all the pictures that take so long to download - I use it when looking at it on my blackberry.  I forget what that is called.  You don't see the smileys, sig pics or the avatars - just the words.  

Pbody

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 09:03:49 AM »

Wow TC, a Great Big CVO Welcome to you to this fantastic site.  [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif] [smiley=vrolijk17.gif]  Congratulations on getting a great bike.  Depending on when you pick your bike up at Patriot, the husband and I might be able to swing by and get pictures of you picking it up.  We used to live on Fort Myer, right between the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetary, and so went to Patriot HD a lot.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] We have a lot of friends in that neighborhood still.  

I think there is a way of viewing this site without all the pictures that take so long to download - I use it when looking at it on my blackberry.  I forget what that is called.  You don't see the smileys, sig pics or the avatars - just the words.  

Thanks Mrs.WeCVO... I wouldn't want to put you guys out of your way, but I also wouldn't want to squash a good excuse to get out on the bike (LOL)...

Someday, I want to relocate my Smurf back to the states and spend some quality time traveling to sites like the Arlington Cemetary.  I've read about so many good trips in the states, but haven't done one yet.  While living in the states, 16 years ago, I could only afford the smaller rice burners--no way to get out on the open road with those.  Now, I'm chompin' at the bit.

Anyway, I'll try to remember to contact you as I get closer to a scheduled pick-up day at the dealer.  I originally wanted to just have a shipping company pick it up and start that month-long voyage to get it to Okinawa, before I returned.  But, after reading through a few posts today, about the poor quality control of HD CVOs, I think I'll try to do a more detailed inspection when I get to the dealer, before it's re-crated and shipped.  Yet another good thing I picked up from all my fellow CVO owners on this site.

One more thing, I think I saw some info about ordering CVO decals on this site. I just spent the last hour or so trying to find that thread again--my connection is so slow and I can't seem to get the search function to work for me here. Any chance you, or someone reading this post, might be able to give me that link again.  I'd like to order a few of those decals.

Later.
TC...

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 09:17:08 AM »

TC, the decals were called stickers ------------- I don't know ------------- that is why you could not find them.  They are here - http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1154475208/0.  Holler when you are coming in and if we can help at all, we are all here as a collective for you.  We are so happy you are doing what you are doing for all of us safe and sound here in the US of A.  

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.