CVO Social > In The News

This is probably old news.

(1/8) > >>

Ironhorse:
Web bike world is reporting that HD is recalling ALL 2023 CVO Roadglides. It appears they are unstable over 100mph.

https://www.webbikeworld.com/recall-harley-davidsons-2023-street-glide-cvo-is-difficult-to-control-past-100mph/#google_vignette

TN:

--- Quote from: Ironhorse on December 19, 2023, 09:12:12 AM ---Web bike world is reporting that HD is recalling ALL 2023 CVO Roadglides CVO Street Glides. It appears they are unstable over 100mph.

https://www.webbikeworld.com/recall-harley-davidsons-2023-street-glide-cvo-is-difficult-to-control-past-100mph/#google_vignette

--- End quote ---

I fixed that for ya, and I'll refrain from commenting on their fix.  :drink:

Harley-Davidson is recalling their 2023 FLHXSE (Street Glide CVO), which could be hard to control at high speeds
    Remedy will include calibrating ECM and adding a ballast and strap
    Harley-Davidson Recall #: 0185
    NHTSA’s Campaign #: 23V836000 (23V836)

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: TN on December 19, 2023, 11:23:02 AM ---I fixed that for ya, and I'll refrain from commenting on their fix.  :drink:

Harley-Davidson is recalling their 2023 FLHXSE (Street Glide CVO), which could be hard to control at high speeds

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the fix. It looks like Harleys fix is to change the ECM settings to limit the bike to probably 95mph and add weight to slow it down. And people will still buy it,…lol!

Phreakyz:
I guess we now know the production numbers for the CVO Street Glide...

"We’re told the number of affected Street Glide CVO models breaks 1,464 units, or 100% of the Street Glides in Harley-Davidson’s MY2023 fleet – all of which, we’re told, were manufactured between July 10th and October 6th of this year."

kojak:
I bet the roadglides will be added to this recall as well.

--- Quote from: TN on December 19, 2023, 11:23:02 AM ---I fixed that for ya, and I'll refrain from commenting on their fix.  :drink:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version