Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shipping to Hawai’i  (Read 917 times)

Hoggin_it

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE/Carbon Dust/Electric Red Pearl
Shipping to Hawai’i
« on: August 20, 2019, 08:17:16 PM »

Has anyone shipped a bike to Hawai’i? My GF got a job on Maui and I’m thinking about shipping the street glide there so I we have a bike both here and there. Looking for details on shipping experiences.

Thanks.

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
Re: Shipping to Hawai’i
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 08:23:58 PM »

My cousin has done it, let me ask him for details. We're from Hawaii and he used to stay with his son from Sept through February. But if I recall correctly he rode it to San Diego and put it on a container. It got shipped to the port of Honolulu where he picked it up 2 weeks later. I think it cost $800 which he said was cheaper than renting a car or bike for 6 months.
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 08:30:34 PM »

Has anyone shipped a bike to Hawai’i? My GF got a job on Maui and I’m thinking about shipping the street glide there so I we have a bike both here and there. Looking for details on shipping experiences.

Thanks.

This is the service he used:
He was pleased with it.

https://www.pashahawaii.com/

Mark
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

Hoggin_it

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CA

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE/Carbon Dust/Electric Red Pearl
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 11:27:21 PM »

This is the service he used:
He was pleased with it.

https://www.pashahawaii.com/

Mark

Pasha looks good. $660 w/skidding.

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 12:21:51 AM »

Pasha looks good. $660 w/skidding.

Aloha!

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 04:43:50 PM »

Ironhorse,

My understanding is PASHA is currently not shipping into Honolulu, but will ship to the outer islands (no idea why)

This may work to the OPs favor since they are going to Maui... you'll love the roads there.. much better than Honolulu... just be careful of the craziness in Kahului/Wailuku during Pau Hana (After Work) traffic.

Hoggin_it,

You will love Maui. Endless riding places (eating) to do... there's a group of riders that ride "any kine" (all kinds of) bikes that just get out to ride and hang out... no stuffed shirts. You can stop by the dealership and check out Joe and Craig Kabibi the Manager and his Son who know both the island and the people.

Have fun there. I pop in a couple times a year and pick up a rental... I'll ship interisland if I'm there for a week or more.   
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:44:45 PM by 2018_FLTRXSE »

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 08:03:46 PM »

Ironhorse,

My understanding is PASHA is currently not shipping into Honolulu, but will sip to the outer islands (no idea why)

This may work to the OPs favor since they are going to Maui... you'll love the roads there.. much better than Honolulu... just be careful of the craziness in Kahului/Wailuku during Pau Hana (After Work) traffic.

Hoggin_it,

You will love Maui. Endless riding places (eating) to do... there's a group of riders that ride "any kine" (all kinds of) bikes that just get out to ride and hang out... no stuffed shirts. You can stop by the dealership and check out Joe and Craig Kabibi the Manager and his Son who know both the island and the people.

Have fun there. I popo in a couple times a year and pick up a rental... I'll ship interisland if I'm there for a week or more.   

Eh, thanks brah!

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 07:45:34 PM »

:bananarock:

Shaka Braddah!

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 24 queries.