Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: RANTS, B!TCHES AND WHINING - TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!  (Read 9778 times)

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
Re: RANTS, B!TCHES AND WHINING - TAKE IT ELSEWHERE
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2006, 10:39:31 PM »

Spiderman, I apologize if I'm coming on like I'm somehow pissed at you...I'm not at all.  I find great humor in your posts and guess I got caught up in them. The printed word just doesn't have all the facial and vocal inflections and can be taken wrong.
Once again, I'm sorry.

Garz
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2006, 10:48:36 PM »

Spiderman, I apologize if I'm coming on like I'm somehow pissed at you...I'm not at all.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2006, 09:52:35 PM »

No I didn't think you were pissed at me. I was thinking you were a little bit - - - - - SHORT   [smiley=ROFLOL.gif]

Sorry, that was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to easy

Big B
8-)  I am easy.  Y'know, the post I took that from invited some group pie-throwing, and I REALLY needed that comic relief, so I joined in... then brought it back again in this thread to stir it up a little.  I shoulda quoted more of it.  It was the week from hell at work; right in the middle of Hurricane Ernesto preparations at the condo I manage, a unit on the 18th floor had a sewer backup that flooded the whole place with, how can I say this delicately... chit.  Not just water... Gallons of chit... No, hundreds of gallons... flowing out of the toilet and bathtub. Owner is 'up North' for the summer.  Chit had been flowing for about a week. I had to stay with the biohazard clean-up crew so they wouldn't quit.  So your and other's posts really gave me some needed laughs.  
Some days this is the only place I can hide.  Used S100 to clean my shoes ;D

A friend just bought an orange Road Glide like yours.  I told him it was an 'artificial pumpkin'.  He slugged me.  But then he let me help him pick out his 'theme'... HD's "Flame" collection... it'll look great!  He's gonna get some pinstriping done on it to accentuate the 'swoosh'.  Amazing, the color is exactly like the pumpkin seeg.  Looks good.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  And he loves it!

Garz
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.