CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Michelin Commander III

<< < (4/9) > >>

Boatman:

--- Quote from: Bobs14Limited on March 15, 2020, 08:34:31 PM ---
Do you have the Harley TPMS on the bike? If so, it still works fine with the Ride-On in the tire?

--- End quote ---

No, my bike does not have the TPMS..

ltank:
I just bought a Comander 3 tire, I should get it next week. I hope it last better than the Metzler ME888
130mm 16" rear tire!

Yellow09SERG:
Well, guessing I will be trying a 3 now. I have went through 3 of the AE's and all ran well for me but due to the good reviews from everyone on the Commander 2, I put one one. Well still don't have a opinion on the AE vs the 2's because today with about 6000 miles on it I run a nail through it. We did get lucky though because we were a couple miles from a convenience store with air when the bike started feeling funny. Pulled in sure enough it was going flat. Pumped it full of air. Found the hole and plugged it. Rode her the 50 miles home. So now I need another new rear so the Commander 3 will get ordered tomorrow

Twolanerider:
Those Okie nails are the worst.

Will be curious to read your impression of the 3.  I'm not that far off from a tire on one of them here and have used the Commander 2s for awhile.  So unless read/hear something unexpected the 3 would be what I do next.

Yellow09SERG:
Okie nails that get transported to Ar. are pretty dang bad too! Don you may not have a choice but to go to the 3 if you have a 18 rear. I typically buy my tires off Ebay from OEM cycles, but didn't find a 2 listed at all for the 18"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version