CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

New VVT engine info

<< < (6/7) > >>

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on November 24, 2023, 10:17:44 AM ---Nope Michael, you only speak the truth. I just hope they did a lot more testing before releasing the products to the public!!! We have been the Motor Company's test dummies for way toooooo long!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

5800 miles so far.  VVT motor is really nice, great torque curve.  Motor software is pretty good so far.  Its nice to set up a ride mode in between road and sport.  Yes, we are beta testers on it.

The Infotainment Control Unit (IFCU) is great when everything is working as it should.  This is where we really are the beta testers.  It has bugs, several of them.  None keep me from enjoying the bike, but can be frustrating. 

At this point, I'm still very happy with the bike.

BigLew:
well 3800 on mine, good so far!

BigLew

OBB:

--- Quote from: BigLew on April 26, 2024, 01:57:41 PM ---well 3800 on mine, good so far!

BigLew

--- End quote ---
That's good to hear. Congrats!

FLSTFI Dave:
Just rolled over 7900 miles on mine so far.  Engine has been trouble free.

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on April 27, 2024, 08:07:41 AM ---Just rolled over 7900 miles on mine so far.  Engine has been trouble free.
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry,...but we're celebrating accomplishments of 3,800 and 7,900 miles?  Does anyone else find this unsettling?  I mean would we be doing this kind of "mileage watch" with a new car or truck? No we wouldn't. We'd just put gas in it and drive it. But Mother Harley has us so whipped we make non accomplishments notable.

To everyone who has a new ride, I hope you all remain trouble free, I really do.  It's just disheartening that we have come to this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version