CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

xm radio has no volume

<< < (5/5)

CowboyBagger:
It sure sounds like you have a bad XM module.  The GPS or NIM should have nothing to do with the problem.  The bad module, if that is what it is, would be under warranty.

Cowboy

daereal:
thanks for all your help, I didn't realize Harley had the two year warranty  :-\.  I thought I only had a standard One year.  I'm to used to sleds and the snow I guess.
I'm going to New York New York,  ha, thanx again I love this site

1abastarsmda:
You may want to call around first to make sure that whatever dealer you go to actually has an XM module in stock.  Otherwise, you could find yourself making 2 trips.  If they are replacing it under warranty, they will likely have to do the installation for you also.  It's rare to never that they would ever just send you or even hand you a replacement part for you to put on yourself.  It's an expensive item to keep in inventory, over $500 retail, so I assume for a lot of dealers this is an order only item.

santosrph:
I realize this is an old thread, but I am having the same problem.  Setup fine, good reaction on Xmas, no sound to speakers.   Did you ever determine the cause and fix?
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version