Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Saving a Playlist as a Favorite  (Read 772 times)

btharris24

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NC

Saving a Playlist as a Favorite
« on: December 06, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »

Newbie to the site so excuse me if this has been asked and I missed it in the search. Just upgraded to a 2020 CVO and was wondering if it's possible to have the playlist on my iPhone saved as one of the Favorites on the Boom?

Thanks,
Grumpy
Grumpy
2020 CVO Ultra Limited

Glenncarp

Re: Saving a Playlist as a Favorite
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 07:30:35 AM »

Newbie to the site so excuse me if this has been asked and I missed it in the search. Just upgraded to a 2020 CVO and was wondering if it's possible to have the playlist on my iPhone saved as one of the Favorites on the Boom?

Thanks,
Grumpy

Welcome Grumpy! I will be in my garage later today and I will see how/if that is done. I know I can do it on my GMC, hopefully HD has same option

btharris24

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NC

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 07:55:31 AM »

Thank you sir.
Grumpy
2020 CVO Ultra Limited

Glenncarp

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 07:58:15 AM »

Thanks,
Grumpy

Just played with it for about 45 mins, found no way to save a playlist. Tried using Iphone and Apple Carplay and using Ipod with no Carpplay.

I went into favorites menu from home screen (Star icon) hard pressed a favorite button, took me to options screen, was able to choose from "Destination" "contact" or "media device". Choose "media device" and was able to choose songs, but no option for a playlist.

Then began playing a playlist and when hard pressing a preset button, was able to save the song playing in the playlist, but not the entire playlist.

Maybe it will work with a USB drive? Very doubtful.

btharris24

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NC

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 08:00:56 AM »

Just played with it for about 45 mins, found no way to save a playlist. Tried using Iphone and Apple Carplay and using Ipod with no Carpplay.

I went into favorites menu from home screen (Star icon) hard pressed a favorite button, took me to options screen, was able to choose from "Destination" "contact" or "media device". Choose "media device" and was able to choose songs, but no option for a playlist.

Then began playing a playlist and when hard pressing a preset button, was able to save the song playing in the playlist, but not the entire playlist.

Maybe it will work with a USB drive? Very doubtful.

Pretty much the same dead end I ran into. I appreciate you looking into it.
Grumpy
2020 CVO Ultra Limited

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 24 queries.