Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Heavy Heart Prayers Needed  (Read 6089 times)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
Re: Heavy Heart Prayers Needed
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 11:11:34 PM »

Few things in life are harder than facing a crisis with a child.... after all, they are our flesh and blood. It takes a heavy toll on all involved. I send well wishes and sincere hope that all turns out well for Mikey & family. You're a good friend to care so much and do the good things you do.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 11:32:29 PM »

JR,
Sorry to hear what happened to Mikey...my prayers go out to him for a speedy recovery and to you for your caring and desire to help them in their time of despair.  God has a plan for all of us and his will be done.
I'll continue to keep Mikey in my prayers.
Charlie

Thanks Charlie and SE  :2vrolijk_21:

Just received a phone call that Mikey is OK. His arm was a nerve pinched. Everyone is a little jumpy and I fully understand. Bless them and all of you! Whew, I'm worn out....night y'all.

PHAZE

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '05 SEEG/'06 CUSE/'07 SERK/'09 SERG (ALL SOLD)
    • CVO2: '09 CVO Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz (SOLD)
    • CVO3: '11.5 CVO Ultra Classic Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 06:43:59 PM »

JR,

I just read through the posts here.  I'll add Mikey to my prayer list.  I can't imagine anything worse than seeing one of your children go through this kind of issue. 

I hope that you're doing well.  I'm praying that they don't work you to death.  They're doing the Thursday night things at the square, so we need to make a trip up there.  Maybe we could take the wives along. 

PHAZE

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 07:12:11 PM »

JR,

I just read through the posts here.  I'll add Mikey to my prayer list.  I can't imagine anything worse than seeing one of your children go through this kind of issue. 

I hope that you're doing well.  I'm praying that they don't work you to death.  They're doing the Thursday night things at the square, so we need to make a trip up there.  Maybe we could take the wives along. 

PHAZE

Appreciate ya Buddy and sure have missed seeing ya! Sounds great for that Thusday night on the square.....them are alot of fun! :2vrolijk_21:

JR :bananarock:

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »

John, just noticed your post, I immediately stopped and prayed for Mikey, his family and you. Also I pray you keep the strength and faith to help your friend and his family through this trying ordeal. God bless you and yours.

Dale Revell

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »

JR,
Our God is great and I'm sure He has a plan for Mikey...unfortunately it might not line up with our timeline. I can witness to His faithfulness and healing touch as I am a cancer survivor. I was given 6 months to live in 1984 and in 1991, I had a Bone Marrow Transplant and have been cancer free since. God is good. Please know my wife and I will hold Mikey, this family, and you up in prayer. My verse I held onto throughout my cancer ordeal and now is 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and a sound mind."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 08:33:01 PM by wdrevell »
Dale

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »

John, just noticed your post, I immediately stopped and prayed for Mikey, his family and you. Also I pray you keep the strength and faith to help your friend and his family through this trying ordeal. God bless you and yours.

Mark, it filled my heart with joy to read your post! You are a sweet brother and I thank God for allowing our paths to cross. Bless you buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

Prayer is the most powerful thing we can do as believers. As I was going into the mill I received a call that Cornbread just received a call that Mikey's cancer is incurable. My spirit was oppressed. I called my sweet wife Debbie and asked her to pray for me as I am going to see Cornbread and I was not sure what to expect or how I would be received. I also called two other prayer partners and prayed with them. When I saw Cornbread and began talking with him I could feel his pain. We talked for quite a while and I can't even remember what I said but his whole demeanor changed. There was a peace that came over him, it was unbelievable. It was the power of the Holy Spirit. And I believe it was because of prayer.

Mikey will begin his Chemo and radiation starting July 1st. They go in tomorrow for another MRI. Their journey will be a rocky one but they won't be alone. Just like this morning when I spoke with Cornbread, I wasn't alone! God Bless!

JR

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 11:44:53 PM »

JR,
Our God is great and I'm sure He has a plan for Mikey...unfortunately it might line up with our timeline. I can witness to His faithfulness and healing touch as I am a cancer survivor. I was given 6 months to live in 1984 and in 1991, I had a Bone Marrow Transplant and have been cancer free since. God is good. Please know my wife and I will hold Mikey, this family, and you up in prayer. My verse I held onto throughout my cancer ordeal and now is 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and a sound mind."

Praise God! What an inspiration. I will share this thread with Mikey! Powerful verse to hold onto. I just lifted you up in prayer bro, Mighty is our God!!! Your prayers are greatly appreciated! :2vrolijk_21:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »

Jr
 Sorry but I just found this thread.Mikey, his family and you have my prayers. I can tell this has put alot of stress on you so be strong for your friends and take care of yourself too.

Dave                                         
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 10:11:19 PM »

Jr
 Sorry but I just found this thread.Mikey, his family and you have my prayers. I can tell this has put alot of stress on you so be strong for your friends and take care of yourself too.

Dave                                         

Thanks Dave! Today was an awesome day! My buddy Cornbread was back to his old self today.  :huepfenjump3: He said that last night was the 1st night he slept all night since Mikey had his seizure almost 3 weeks ago. He thanked me this morning when I came in for praying with him yesterday. He said something came over him and he knew everything was going to be alright! Isn't that awesome!!! I told him it was God that came over him and is carrying him. Yep, it was an awesome day!!! :2vrolijk_21: Give Helen a big hug for me, thanks again for your prayers Dave. God Bless!

REGGAB

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »

Thanks Dave! Today was an awesome day! My buddy Cornbread was back to his old self today.  :huepfenjump3: He said that last night was the 1st night he slept all night since Mikey had his seizure almost 3 weeks ago. He thanked me this morning when I came in for praying with him yesterday. He said something came over him and he knew everything was going to be alright! Isn't that awesome!!! I told him it was God that came over him and is carrying him. Yep, it was an awesome day!!! :2vrolijk_21: Give Helen a big hug for me, thanks again for your prayers Dave. God Bless!

Now that IS awesome news, Brother!  WOW!  Was thinking about you, Cornbread and Mikey this afternoon.  I took the afternoon off to burn some comp time and to fiddle around with my scooter.  Kept thinking about you guys.  You know I'm a Catholic.........and not a very good one..........but I do know God watches over each and everyone of us.  Every night before I go to bed, I kneel down in our great room and pray.  First I praise, then I thank, then if I'm in need, I ask.  I do OK for a wretched old Catholic I think.  God Bless you John.  Please tell Cornbread and family they are in my thoughts and prayers, as are you.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 10:46:48 PM »

Now that IS awesome news, Brother!  WOW!  Was thinking about you, Cornbread and Mikey this afternoon.  I took the afternoon off to burn some comp time and to fiddle around with my scooter.  Kept thinking about you guys.  You know I'm a Catholic.........and not a very good one..........but I do know God watches over each and everyone of us.  Every night before I go to bed, I kneel down in our great room and pray.  First I praise, then I thank, then if I'm in need, I ask.  I do OK for a wretched old Catholic I think.  God Bless you John.  Please tell Cornbread and family they are in my thoughts and prayers, as are you.

Thanks for your prayers Henry! :2vrolijk_21: I too was raised in the Catholic religion and wasn't a very good one either. You getting on your knees and praying sums up a lot what I believe. It's not about Religion....it's about a Relationship. By ourselves we are all wretched, but I don't stand alone. Neither do you!

By the way Henry, when someone comes to my mind during the day, I lift them up in prayer right then and there. I no longer believe in coincidences. I believe God laid them on my heart for a reason and even though I don't know their needs.....God does! Bless ya bro and your prayers are greatly appreciated.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 11:56:47 AM »

Today I was getting an update on the carepage for Mikey and thought you may want to see some pictures of those your praying for. 1st picture is of Mikey and his Momma, Pam.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »

Here is Daddy (Cornbread) and Mikey

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 11:59:59 AM »

Here is Mikey's sister Lindsey
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 21 queries.