Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Second Trip to Kansas  (Read 6999 times)

REGGAB

Second Trip to Kansas
« on: July 02, 2007, 12:01:02 AM »

Evening All,  Next Saturday, 7 July, I'll begin my second trip to Kansas.  I have to make a quick business stop near Clarksville, TN on the way.  I was thinking of stopping at Knockum Hill BBQ in Herndon, KY for lunch if anyone in the area would care to join me there.  Then I'll make my way back to I-24 to US 62 to US 60 to Springfield, MO, where I'll spend the night.  Next morning I'll head up MO13 to US 54 to KS177 into Manhattan, KS.  I know this isn't the most direct route, but I want to ride it, so that is what I'm gonna do.  If anyone cares to meet me somewhere and ride along, please let me know where, and we'll make it happen.  I'm looking forward to some Throwed Rolls Saturday night at Lamberts Cafe in Ozark, MO.  I'll be in Kansas until 14 July.  That day I'll go to Springfield, MO and spend the night.  The next day I'll make my way home by whatever route I come up with between now and then.

Hope to see some of you on the road.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
Re: Second Trip to Kansas
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:47:29 AM »

Evening All,  Next Saturday, 7 July, I'll begin my second trip to Kansas.  I have to make a quick business stop near Clarksville, TN on the way.  I was thinking of stopping at Knockum Hill BBQ in Herndon, KY for lunch if anyone in the area would care to join me there.  Then I'll make my way back to I-24 to US 62 to US 60 to Springfield, MO, where I'll spend the night.  Next morning I'll head up MO13 to US 54 to KS177 into Manhattan, KS.  I know this isn't the most direct route, but I want to ride it, so that is what I'm gonna do.  If anyone cares to meet me somewhere and ride along, please let me know where, and we'll make it happen.  I'm looking forward to some Throwed Rolls Saturday night at Lamberts Cafe in Ozark, MO.  I'll be in Kansas until 14 July.  That day I'll go to Springfield, MO and spend the night.  The next day I'll make my way home by whatever route I come up with between now and then.

Hope to see some of you on the road.

If you are going where i think you are going in Clarksville , I have a young butter bar nephew that needs a slap in the head before he rolls out.. 

REGGAB

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 07:24:32 AM »

If you are going where i think you are going in Clarksville , I have a young butter bar nephew that needs a slap in the head before he rolls out.. 

I got people!  Gimmee his name, and I'll get him squared away. :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »

Earth to Ghost Rider, earth to Ghost Rider; you want to ride to Lamberts next Saturday and catch a throwed roll with Henry?

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:59:05 AM »

I got people!  Gimmee his name, and I'll get him squared away. :2vrolijk_21:

will do man...

Not sure what bothers me more....  that my nephew is about to go to war as a grunt, or the fact that im OLD enough to have a nephew that i comissioned?????

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »

Earth to Ghost Rider, earth to Ghost Rider; you want to ride to Lamberts next Saturday and catch a throwed roll with Henry?

Sounds like a plan.  Let me know what time you want to head out.

REGGAB

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 01:06:26 PM »

Roger Ghost Rider..........the pattern is NOT full!  ;D  Anyway, like I told Don, I plan to give him a call when I'm roughly 100 miles out to give you guys time to get to Ozark from Joplin.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »

will do man...

Not sure what bothers me more....  that my nephew is about to go to war as a grunt, or the fact that im OLD enough to have a nephew that i comissioned?????

Guess you ought to be glad it's now and not 40 years ago.  Even larger war and the commissioning would have cost you a saber too.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 01:09:33 PM »

Outstanding.  Love it when a plan comes together.  Baggerbackwards will call when he gets within range.  I'll pass word along when he does.

REGGAB

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 01:22:30 PM »

Outstanding.  Love it when a plan comes together.  Baggerbackwards will call when he gets within range.  I'll pass word along when he does.

WILCO!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »

WILCO!

In a very high-schoolish fashion I would normally say "Roger!".  But if I did he'd just post some damned picture.  So screw it.

REGGAB

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 01:35:28 PM »

In a very high-schoolish fashion I would normally say "Roger!".  But if I did he'd just post some damned picture.  So screw it.

I thought everyone understood the difference between the military radio terminology "Roger" and "WILCO."  The twain should never be confused or used in succession.  It would be redundant............I guess I need to get out of my military mind when posting.  :huepfenjump3:

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »

I thought everyone understood the difference between the military radio terminology "Roger" and "WILCO."  The twain should never be confused or used in succession.  It would be redundant............I guess I need to get out of my military mind when posting.  :huepfenjump3:

ROGER WILCO  OVER AND OUT

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »

Yeah, have not even had the pleasure of meeting you, and already think you may be out of your mind when posting.

:D :cherry:

REGGAB

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 01:44:26 PM »

ROGER WILCO  OVER AND OUT

Yeah............just like that. ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.