Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Author Topic: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Trying To Catch Up!-NO POLITICS FROM NOW ON!!!  (Read 8972 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

WTF is going on. There's a more and more politics be spoken here. It's getting out of control! I'm starting to regret participating in any of it. Believe it or not, I agree with B B here! :o MOTORCYCLES, CVO's, RIDES, TITTIES AND BEER, etc! :smilie_staub:

POLITICS BAD!!! :smilie_daumenneg:

Too much bad Karma and disagreements because of it. We can take those talks elsewhere, can't we? I like when we fight about bikes and riding styles, and chrome vs, no-chrome, etc!!! And whether your bike runs or will ever run!!! ::) Let's get back to what makes this the greatest place in the world to discuss riding and our bikes!!! :P

I'm now officially boycotting any of the political threads going on here. Consider this thread an open forum to discuss anything you want to related to this great site's motorcycle and CVO foundation, EXCEPT POLITICS!!!!! Of any kind!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER-PLEASE READ: By posting here, you officially agree that politics sucks and that you agree to refrain from posting about politics anywhere on this great site (well, at least this thread)! You will be severely lambasted by our Sgt at Arms, B B for violating this policy!!! Consider this your only warning!!! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Added:
OFFICIAL LIST OF PEOPLE WHO VIOLATE THE NO-POLITICS POLICY HERE (B B will deal with you folks later! >:( :D ):

Special_Ed (DSPP #136,543,099,865,527)
iski (DSPP#2)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:25:00 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Tring To Catch Up!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

Your right, I got sucked in too! At first I was just reading, then before I knew it, I was on the soapbox!!! Everyone has a right to their opinion, but this can lead to problems, when expressed on a web page like this. Come on summer, then we can get back to trip reports!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 12:03:12 PM »

yup, I gave in also.  Most of us haven't been here for a presidential election though.  Talon, keep finding those funny pictures you always come up with, political or not.....
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 12:03:12 PM »

Can't believe I'm doing this.  But, hey, what does everyone think the next CVO bikes will be?  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:12 PM »

Can't believe I'm doing this.  But, hey, what does everyone think the next CVO bikes will be?  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

RG look, Revo based, 1550cc, 140hp, 100tq, 6 speed, with a stretched frame, AK-20 forks, wireless stereo/bluetooth/XM, with two full face flip up helmets with Bose headsets built in, 7 gallon tank under the seat, ABS, detachable TP, Corbinesque heated seat, HD (heat demons) heated grips, Digital Dash (includes oil temp, air pressure monitor, mpg, mph, rpm, etc), HID headlights and Bullet spots, LED tail/turn signals, 1 1/4" bars, fully adjustable air ride shocks, full color GPS map on heads up display.

Oh, and a Servicar model as well...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »

RG look, Revo based, 1550cc, 140hp, 100tq, 6 speed, with a stretched frame, AK-20 forks, wireless stereo/bluetooth/XM, with two full face flip up helmets with Bose headsets built in, 7 gallon tank under the seat, ABS, detachable TP, Corbinesque heated seat, HD (heat demons) heated grips, Digital Dash (includes oil temp, air pressure monitor, mpg, mph, rpm, etc), HID headlights and Bullet spots, LED tail/turn signals, 1 1/4" bars, fully adjustable air ride shocks, full color GPS map on heads up display.

Terry that's almost as touchy as talking politics.... :nervous:  But I still think it's coming. ;)
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 12:40:40 PM »

Terry that's almost as touchy as talking politics.... :nervous:  But I still think it's coming. ;)

Nope Ed! Bikes! So far, so good! ::)

Ya'll "make my heart soar like an eagle!" ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »

Nope Ed! Bikes! So far, so good! ::)

Ya'll "make my heart soar like an eagle!" ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Sounds good to me! It's going to hit 50 this week. Still too early to get the bike out, too much sand and salt on the road yet, but not to early to start detailing at least for a few hours. Can't wait to get out again. :2vrolijk_21:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 12:46:34 PM »

Sounds good to me! It's going to hit 50 this week. Still too early to get the bike out, too much sand and salt on the road yet, but not to early to start detailing at least for a few hours. Can't wait to get out again. :2vrolijk_21:

The bike that is.... ::)   :huepfenlol2:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »

One more...

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 12:49:18 PM »

Hey Ed...you NEED that chome/clear red LED HD tailight on your bike...a little kiss of chrome on the a$$ end would tie it all in...

TTS Mastertune

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 12:52:32 PM »

Hey Ed...you NEED that chome/clear red LED HD tailight on your bike...a little kiss of chrome on the a$$ end would tie it all in...

I have the chrome rear light cover. That pic, a newer one, that shows it is on the PC at home. I do like the Clear/Chrome LED though. A lot brighter than the factory one.

These pics are before anything, Extra, was put on it.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 12:54:24 PM »

I have the chrome rear light cover. The pic, a newer one, that shows it is on the PC at home. I do like the Clear/Chrome LED though. A lot brighter than the factory one.

These pics are before anything, Extra, was put on it.

OK...I was afraid, very afraid, that you had begun medication for OCD or something, but I should have known better...

TTS Mastertune

REGGAB

WTF is going on. There's a more and more politics be spoken here. It's getting out of control! I'm starting to regret participating in any of it. Believe it or not, I agree with B B here! :o MOTORCYCLES, CVO's, RIDES, TITTIES AND BEER, etc! :smilie_staub:

Too much bad Karma and disagreements because of it. We can take those talks elsewhere, can't we? I like when we fight about bikes and riding styles, and chrome vs, no-chrome, etc!!! And whether your bike runs or will ever run!!! ::) Let's get back to what makes this the greatest place in the world to discuss riding and our bikes!!! :P

I'm now officially boycotting any of the political threads going on here. Consider this thread an open forum to discuss anything you want to related to this great site's motorcycle and CVO foundation, EXCEPT POLITICS!!!!! Of any kind!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER-PLEASE READ: By posting here, you officially agree that politics sucks and that you agree to refrain from posting about politics anywhere on this great site! You will be severely lambasted by our Sgt at Arms, B B for violating this policy!!! Consider this your only warning!!! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Thank you!   :2vrolijk_21:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »

OK...I was afraid, very afraid, that you had begun medication for OCD or something, but I should have known better...

No chance of that. I'm just running out of things to add. Once the wedding is paid for on to a second bike. Something with a little more room.... ;)  But there's no need to mention that to anyone.... ;)   :nervous:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Okay now I need a little help here adding to this post. How about this one. I grabbed the pic off the ebay listing...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Okay now I need a little help here adding to this post. How about this one. I grabbed the pic off the ebay listing...

You grabbed the bike, or the pic? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

You grabbed the bike, or the pic? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

Oh damn! I WISH I could have grabbed that bike. :-\  Sorry only the pic, you'd have known long ago if I had bought that one.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Oh damn! I WISH I could have grabbed that bike. :-\  Sorry only the pic, you'd known long ago if I had bought that one.

Just BSing about anything but P.....cs! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 01:17:11 PM »

Sorry dude. I just checked Snopes and you're wrong. :)

:indian_chief:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

No need to check Snopes here! You can talk about anything but P.....cs here! ANYTHING!!! Even if you make it up. We can be our own Snopes! ;D

Hoist! 8)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

No need to check Snopes here! You can talk about anything but P.....cs here! ANYTHING!!! Even if you make it up. We can be our own Snopes! ;D

Hoist! 8)

Howie you do realize that Don is around. You kinda of left the door wide open. :nervous: He's just "Itching" for a place to start his rash thread.....

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Howie you do realize that Don is around. You kinda of left the door wide open. :nervous: He's just "Itching" for a place to start his rash thread.....

He already found a home for that, but if it's not P.....cs, it's fair game here! Otherwise you wind up on the OFFICIAL BAD LIST in Post #1, and deal with B B! You guys can force him out of this thread with it though. Never said we can't keep fighting about stuff! Just NO P.....CS!!! ::) :o :D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:20:56 PM by Hoist »

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

He already found a home for that, but if it's not P.....cs, it's fair game here! Otherwise you wind up on the BAD LIST in Post #1, and deal with B B! You guys can force him out of this thread with it though. Never said we can't keep fighting about stuff! Just NO P.....CS!!! ::) :o :D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Okay I got it. Lets see how close to the edge we can get then..........Nixon..........Liked to ride his unicycle to the far right....side of the street. :)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Okay I got it. Lets see how close to the edge we can get then..........Nixon..........Liked to ride his unicycle to the far right....side of the street. :)

I guess you found out! You're first on the bad list! Alright, one break since I made the rule after you posted (and I shouldn't really let it go with that "far right" comment)! ;)

NEW RULE: Even mention the name of any p.......ian here and you're on the list. :o ??? :P ;D

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »

One more...

Ed

That is a beautiful picture!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 01:50:47 PM »

Ed

That is a beautiful picture!

Thanks Chip! I find that that picture shows a liberal amount of chrome, won't you agree... ???

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Just a simple photo tip.

I find that taking pictures of highly chromed bikes, when using a flash, you'll get much better results if you stand off to one side, say, the left or the right... :)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »

Thanks Chip! I find that that picture shows a liberal amount of chrome, won't you agree... ???

That's it wise ass!!! You're outta here now!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( :P :D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 01:57:33 PM »

Hoist! 8)

What! Since I've been on this site I've never been on DSP! Is this DSPP? Double secret p#$%cal probation???  >:(   ::)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »

What! Since I've been on this site I've never been on DSP! Is this DSPP? Double secret p#$%cal probation???  >:(   ::)

Well, congratulations Ed, you're on the list now!!! I like it!

Special _Ed; DSPP #136,543,099,865,527 :D

(If I can only figure out a way to get B B to even read this or participate in the punishment portion, we'll be in business!) ::)

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »

Hoist! 8)

It's ok Ed!
We love you down here!
But an FYI, mufflers on that red dresser look like overcompensation.

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

Well, congratulations Ed, you're on the list now!!! I like it!

Special _Ed; DSPP #136,543,099,865,527 :D

(If I can only figure out a way to get B B to even read this or participate in the punishment portion, we'll be in business!) ::)

Hoist! 8)

Hoist

I want to formally submit a protest of having Ed on the list.
He's better than that.
He's trying to get married and you could ruin his chances.
Who would want anyone that's on a Hoist list?
Don't force me to go on a 75 post tear on politics just to get him off the list.
Put Don or dOOd on the list,  pick anyone but Ed!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »

It's ok Ed!
We love you down here!
But an FYI, mufflers on that red dresser look like overcompensation.

Seems as though there was some pork belly spending going on there...Maybe they could be pigeon holed and amended, but my guess is that if I were to try and ratify a resolution I'd be facing a long up hill battle and most likely it would be blocked by a filibuster. If I were to get my son involved I do believe that the house would then be divided.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Yeah, I EL-CT that Ed be taken off the list.  The PRIM-RY reason for this is the secret BALL-TS that we could V-TE for in a P-LL that NOM-NATES Ed for removal.   Its time to P-RTY instead & IN-UGURATE new P-LICY.

My message here is non-p-litic-l & non p-rtisan in tone & I expect my V-TE will be counted.

:huepfenlol2:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »

Hoist

He's better than that.
Don't force me to go on a 75 post tear on politics just to get him off the list.

Well, I'm not sure Donna deserves him after that, but after all the emails, phone calls, smoke signals, and morse codes I received, I might reconsider. But only on one condition.

Ed formally and publicly denounes any affiliation to anything publicly p.......al in this thread AND publicly states here that he "was wrong, and he'll never do it again!!!

More than fair if you ask me! Even if you don't ask me it's fair! ::) :o ??? :D :D :D ;) :smilie_staub:

But iski, that guy's another story! He's definitely on the list! No bleeding heart "Save iski" Campaign is gonna change that! :o

Hoist!

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER-PLEASE READ: By posting here, you officially agree that politics sucks and that you agree to refrain from posting about politics anywhere on this great site (well, at least this thread)! You will be severely lambasted by our Sgt at Arms, B B for violating this policy!!! Consider this your only warning!!! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Your ok now Ed.
I took you off his list.
See above!

And modified to agree with Hoist
Iski needs to be on the list
Sorry Iski, you had to take one for the team to save Ed!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »

Hoist

He's better than that.

;D  The solidarity of this group is beautiful. Can I say that? 

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:47 PM »

Well, I'm not sure Donna deserves him after that, but after all the emails, phone calls, smoke signals, and morse codes I received, I might reconsider. But only on one condition.

Ed formally and publicly denounes any affiliation to anything publicly p.......al in this thread AND publicly states here that he "was wrong, and he'll never do it again!!!

More than fair if you ask me! Even if you don't ask me it's fair! ::) :o ??? :D :D :D ;) :smilie_staub:

But iski, that guy's another story! He's definitely on the list! No bleeding heart "Save iski" Campaign is gonna change that! :o

Hoist!

I don't think I could live with myself if Iski is there in my place. I stand with ya Iski!!

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Your ok now Ed.
I took you off his list.
See above!

And modified to agree with Hoist
Iski needs to be on the list
Sorry Iski, you had to take one for the team to save Ed!

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

He already found a home for that, but if it's not P.....cs, it's fair game here! Otherwise you wind up on the OFFICIAL BAD LIST in Post #1, and deal with B B! You guys can force him out of this thread with it though. Never said we can't keep fighting about stuff! Just NO P.....CS!!! ::) :o :D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Only Post # 1 is OFFICIAL! It's been corrected! No matter what gets changed after, it's not official! Whew! That was close! Have no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Only Post # 1 is OFFICIAL! It's been corrected! No matter what gets changed after, it's not official! Whew! That was close! Have no need to fear, UNDERDOG is here!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Okay, how about this pic then..

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 02:27:38 PM »

I don't think I could live with myself if Iski is there in my place. I stand with ya Iski!!

It's ok Ed, let Iski take one for the team, he's already married. (I think) (if not, Nancy has some single friends that are rich)
Once your married any list you get on is a treat. (even a Hoist list)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:29:38 PM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

I meant this one...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust

Yeah, I bet I'm on double triple super duper secret probation too.

S'ok Ed.  I been on lots of lists & even b-nned & stuff.   ;)

;D

May now start a thread titled -  "You're on My List."

8)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 02:31:07 PM »

It's ok Ed, let Iski take one for the team, he's already married. (I think) (if not, Nancy has some single friends that are loaded with cash)

Okay Chip, if I have too. I'm keeping my DSPP#, it took 4 or 5 posts to get it... Maybe that picture of Imao was a little too p....cl.  ::)

:huepfenlol2:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

I meant this one...

Only thing better than your picture of the SERG is a SERG with the inner fairing painted to match!
Good choice my friend!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:33:37 PM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Okay, how about this pic then..

I like this one better! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! ;D

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Yeah, I bet I'm on double triple super duper secret probation too.

S'ok Ed.  I been on lots of lists & even b-nned & stuff.   ;)

;D

May now start a thread titled -  "You're on My List."

8)

Sounds like a game show! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Hoist! ;D

AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :nervous:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Only thing better than your picture of the SERG is a SERG with the inner fairing painted to match!
Good choice my friend!

I thought you might like that, one of my favs. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

I meant this one...

So you bought that one, inmate? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Hoist! ;D

Hoist

You said no politics!
Get rid of the picture of the skinhead.
Me and Iski and Ed will put you on the list for posting a scary pic like that!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

So you bought that one, inmate? :nixweiss: ;D

Hoist! 8)

Not yet... :-\

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Hoist! 8)

Added:
OFFICIAL LIST OF PEOPLE WHO VIOLATE THE NO-POLITICS POLICY HERE (B B will deal with you folks later! >:( :D ):

Hoist, aka Howie aka Deputy Dog aka Warranty Wonder aka ,,, well you get the picture!  DSP   OPW#3

Like this!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:41:09 PM by Silver-Black »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

2:40pm! I've got to get something done today! :nervous: You know, work related....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Hoist

You said no politics!
Get rid of the picture of the skinhead.
Me and Iski and Ed will put you on the list for posting a scary pic like that!

The intention of the photo is to strike fear and disgust into all those that have the unfortunate experience to view it. It serves it's purpose as intended, and can not be removed for any reason! ??? :o :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

2:40pm! I've got to get something done today! :nervous: You know, work related....

Ed

Go ahead and leave knowing that your off the list.
Thanks Iski for taking one for the team!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

The intention of the photo is to strike fear and disgust into all those that have the unfortunate experience to view it. It serves it's purpose as intended, and can not be removed for any reason! ??? :o :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

Can someone please photoshop that picture and throw some hair on that beast?

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

Ed

Thanks Iski!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Hoist! 8)

Added:

iski (DSPP#2)

UNOFFICIAL LIST OF PEOPLE WHO VIOLATE THE NO-POLITICS POLICY HERE (B B will deal with you folks later! >:( :D )

Hoist, aka Howie aka Deputy Dog aka Warranty Wonder aka ,,, well you get the picture!  DSP   OPW#3

Sorry, even you make mistakes once in awhile. Don't worry, I fixed it for you! :P ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Sorry, even you make mistakes once in awhile. Don't worry, I fixed it for you! :P ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Damn!

Where's dOOd with that magic CVOHarley.com eraser!

:nixweiss:                  :nixweiss:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »

Wow, I got a full on robot chubby just reading that.  TC; that's porn buddy :drink: .

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »

Wow, I got a full on robot chubby just reading that.  TC; that's porn buddy :drink: .

:jack: :jack:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Ed, since history is grander and more important than any one of us here it is. The psoriasis rash of John Hanson, the real 1st President of the Untied States of America.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

NEW RULE: Even mention the name of any p.......ian here and you're on the list. :o ??? :P ;D

Hoist! 8)

Well phuk.  Hadn't read that yet.  Screw it.  Hanson's rash still stays.  By the way, he was also responsible for creating The Great Seal of the United States :mango: .

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »

Hoist! 8)

That's gotta be the case.  We should all be Independent or even downright Libertarian on our personal views of proper chrome-age  :bananarock: !

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2008, 04:10:44 PM »

I think that makes you a member of the Illumaniti ??? .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Don's trying so hard to be a "Bad Guy" too! But I'm ignoring it! We're not really posting here either!!! :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Don's trying so hard to be a "Bad Guy" too! But I'm ignoring it! We're not really posting here either!!! :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

Instead of hair I'll photoshop that rash on your head....  :orange:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Instead of hair I'll photoshop that rash on your head....  :orange:

:o

;D :D ;D :D ;D
 :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »

It's ok Ed, let Iski take one for the team, he's already married. (I think) (if not, Nancy has some single friends that are rich)

Chipster, buddy, pal, dearest friend...  You never told me this!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »

That grieving process after a breakup is such a bitch isn't it AJ :oops: ?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Gotta go to an all day meeting.  No time to read this thread.

I posted here to further secure my deserved undeserved reputation as an Attention Whore & figure I'm on some kind of probation list and/or at the least, or banned & do not even know it.

Would rather be riding.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG

Can someone please photoshop that picture and throw some hair on that beast?
This ones just for you Chip.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member

A Blonde!! :ROFLOL:  :puke:

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2008, 02:07:11 PM »

That grieving process after a breakup is such a bitch isn't it AJ :oops: ?

I was told once that I have the heart of a fish!

But I wasn't paying any attention

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »

Didn't you get a voice mail today?

:nixweiss:               :nixweiss:

OK, well maybe I'm a little slow.

I get her on it right now!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2008, 02:21:53 PM »

Didn't you get a voice mail today?

:nixweiss:               :nixweiss:

OK, well maybe I'm a little slow.

I get her on it right now!

Just as long as she isn't from 'landcaster'.

I wonder if there are any single women left in Joplin?

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

A Blonde!! :ROFLOL:  :puke:

Howie's a blonde?

That could confirm that everything we have believed about him is true!

Howie's a blonde, whod a thunk it?

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4

Holy Chit Howie, we never met in the backseat of a taxi cab in Brazil did we??
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member

Howie's a blonde?

That could confirm that everything we have believed about him is true!

Howie's a blonde, whod a thunk it?

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Howie with platinum blonde.....new handle:  Marilyn Monroe :nixweiss:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member

Holy Chit Howie, we never met in the backseat of a taxi cab in Brazil did we??

Holy Chit!
Howie had a brassiere on in the back of a cab?
This thread is getting very weird!

:confused5: :confused5: :confused5: :confused5: :confused5:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Howie with platinum blonde.....new handle:  Marilyn Monroe :nixweiss:

Marilyn Manson's more like it!!! :D :D :D ;)

Hoist!

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)

HEY,,,,,,,,, I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID NO PO------T-cs

then someone goes and posts a pic of that ugly broad from NY, thats runnin for somethin.  HIL---y

THATS JUST NOT RIGHT.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member

Marilyn Manson's more like it!!! :D :D :D ;)

Hoist!

Yep, you're right....Uncanny resemblance.  Scary! :D :D :D ;D

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

I'll quit talking about politics (I never talk politics anyway) if you quit talking about the giants. LOL I've been gone since Sunday morning and haven't caught up with the site. BUT..I'd just bet ya...Howies been talking about the NY Giants football game!

I do have to admit..It was one hell of a comeback!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO

Hoist! 8)

Added:

iski (DSPP#2)

AGREED!!!!!!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »

Your right, I got sucked in too! At first I was just reading, then before I knew it, I was on the soapbox!!! Everyone has a right to their opinion, but this can lead to problems, when expressed on a web page like this. Come on summer, then we can get back to trip reports!

I started the one thread for fun then it turned into a life of it's own...

Very easy to get sucked in, but it was entertaining at first then got very old.........

We were heading for a divided Biker Nation with no one able to put it back together....the good thing it did was illustrate

how easily things spun out of control and that is real!  Could have been miscommunication/ lack of communication or

the ill informed,  but I have had enough for now..... peace be with you Terry.....

The next thing I need is to find out where I can lay out a plan to fix my Standard FLHTCUSE3 (not broken)

pipes (type)   SERT    open A/c  and tuned (Dyno)   what should I do?
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Hoist! 8)

Violation! Violation!

Wrong thread  - you are now on my list, if I ever get around to making a list.

I wonder if we need a Procrastinator's Thread too?

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member

Violation! Violation!

Wrong thread  - you are now on my list, if I ever get around to making a list.

I wonder if we need a Procrastinator's Thread too?

I already thought of that, and was going to start a Procrastinator's Thread, but I keep putting it off  ???

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Ed

I'll take one like this for the team but NEVER one like that, Chip.

Can't figure out why it took so long for me to get on a list here.  I must have mellowed in my burgeoning curmudgeondom.

Mike aka DSPTSPESSSP (no idea what that means, but damn its a lotta initials)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

I already thought of that, and was going to start a Procrastinator's Thread, but I keep putting it off  ???

Never will get around to it probably, but figure you intended to, maybe.

;D

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle

Congratulations on your 10K posts Howie! (Hoist)  :balloon: :jester: :2vrolijk_20: :huepfenpinkie: :birthdays: :multi: :beerchug: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

Violation! Violation!

Citizen's Arrest!  Citizen's Arrest!

I'm telling Mom!

I'm telling Dad!

I've reported you to the moderators!

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

What a bunch of wimps.   :D :D :D :D :D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Congratulations on your 10K posts Howie! (Hoist)  :balloon: :jester: :2vrolijk_20: :huepfenpinkie: :birthdays: :multi: :beerchug: har!  spyder

Thanks spyd! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Thanks Iski!!

You're welcome.

I decided to start a List thread, since there are too many game shows in reruns.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Well phuk.  Hadn't read that yet.  Screw it.  Hanson's rash still stays.  By the way, he was also responsible for creating The Great Seal of the United States :mango: .

Nuh-uh.

The first seal was this one also known as the Articles of Confederation Seal:

Your seal was second.

Current seal:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Nuh-uh.

The first seal was this one also known as the Articles of Confederation Seal:

Nuh-uh-uh.  That was a dozen years before and they hadn't invented seals yet then.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Nuh-uh-uh.  That was a dozen years before and they hadn't invented seals yet then.

:( :'( :'( :(

Yes, you are right.  Busted.  Dan Rather told me the picture was of the first seal, but the DNA/font clearly showed it was invented 12 years after & it was a forged seal.  I did not get a second source to verify.

I hate the internet!  >:(

:huepfenjump3:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

Re: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Trying To Catch Up!-NO POLITICS FROM NOW ON
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »

:( :'( :'( :(

Yes, you are right.  Busted.  Dan Rather told me the picture was of the first seal, but the DNA/font clearly showed it was invented 12 years after & it was a forged seal.  I did not get a second source to verify.

I hate the internet!  >:(

:huepfenjump3:

One thing for sure.  Dan Rather is old enough to have covered the Revolution :mango: .

(And he was probably as much of a dink without a script now as he has been the last 25 years.)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

Re: Wow, It's Really Noticable While Trying To Catch Up!-NO POLITICS FROM NOW ON
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

One thing for sure.  Dan Rather is old enough to have covered the Revolution :mango: .

(And he was probably as much of a dink without a script now as he has been the last 25 years.)

I missed the Dink bicentennial.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »

I missed the Dink bicentennial.

I can't be the only one that often thought that reading a script was a mental challenge for that guy.  Especially in his last 10 years or so.  He rode to work in the short limo.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »

I can't be the only one that often thought that reading a script was a mental challenge for that guy.  Especially in his last 10 years or so.  He rode to work in the short limo.

;D

Agree with you on this one.  Watched Ramblin' Dan a few times when he first got the gig & then chuckled & turned it off.  In the 1960's he tied himself to a tree to give live reports during a hurricane on the Texas coast. Network suits noticed.

A real nutjob, & not tightly wrapped.  Not as gung ho on his party politics as say Chris Mathews is openly today, but partisan through & through.  No even playing field in the Rather newsroom, because the "anchor" was wrapped around a mental slinky.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Page created in 0.737 seconds with 21 queries.