Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Who The Hell Are These Guys?  (Read 2347 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Who The Hell Are These Guys?
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:40:26 PM »

My Screen Name Can Beat Up Your Screen Name!!!!!, Confused cuz everyone is changing their screenname!, Fabulous Furry Freak Bro!, Secret GL1800 Plant (shhh), Heckel/Jeckel, Wingy Dingy Pool Boy, Abe Azztoots, & Broken Rubber...Ducky? Indubitably:confused5: ::) :nixweiss:

I come home from a hard day of delivering beer to thristy golfers and having a BBQ, when lo and behold, I sign on and don't recognize anyone anymore! Did someone change CVOHarley's http address without telling me. I recognoze these namews from the GW Forum. They're all a buncha Crack Whore BSR riders and have started a gang, terrorizing inocent Motorcycle Forums in the guise of real members! What did you do with our members Mike, Mike and Sean? GD GW riders! You can't fool me! I ain't resting til our boys get home safe! ???

FREE THE CVOHARLEY 3!!! ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Now ya got the girls all confused! Shame on youze guys! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

The list keeps growing. Maybe this should be in the New Member Section now! ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 05:50:01 PM by Fabulous Furry Freak Bro! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Who The Hell Are These Guys?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

Oh man, that's funny right there!  I think I'll volunteer to be a secret plant to stir things up.  Somehow I think I won't do nearly as well as Azztoot roader at GL1800.  I think it's a bunch of writers from SNL on break coming up with responses as an alias alter ego.....
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Sean M Cary

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »

Oh man, that's funny right there!  I think I'll volunteer to be a secret plant to stir things up.  Somehow I think I won't do nearly as well as Azztoot roader at GL1800.  I think it's a bunch of writers from SNL on break coming up with responses as an alias alter ego.....

Its my new nickname - Miker gave it to me... 

Of course he's a freakin SELLOUT

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 04:00:33 PM »

Its my new nickname - Miker gave it to me... 

Of course he's a freakin SELLOUT

Read this, it's where Azztoot comes from....
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=25708.0
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »

Jim's post caused me to click on the GOLD Wing forum, then Sean keeps posting about how great the gold bikes are, and you go off to give beer  :drink: away all afternoon Howie.....   :nixweiss:

So I just snapped.  Went & looked at a number of Gold Wing pics & noticed how different than they look from  my RK & my "you FD guys kill me bike."   ;)

So I have been drawn to the dark side.   There is a super fun ride in Maggie Valley called the Wing Ding & am wondering how I could go about retrofitting the "you FD guys kill me bike" into one of those Japanese things.  First off, I need a lot of plastic.  No, that would not be enough.  A HELL of a lot of plastic.  Then I get some mufflers off a 1974 Vega & have 'em chromed to start........ naw, nevermind.   ;D ;D

Anyway, I was heckel/jeckel 5 minutes ago.  Had considered "Marge's Diddle Stick" but that might be embarrassing.   :huepfenlol2:

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

Jim's post caused me to click on the GOLD Wing forum, then Sean keeps posting about how great the gold bikes are, and you go off to give beer  :drink: away all afternoon Howie.....   :nixweiss:

So I just snapped.  Went & looked at a number of Gold Wing pics & noticed how different than they look from  my RK & my "you FD guys kill me bike."   ;)

So I have been drawn to the dark side.   There is a super fun ride in Maggie Valley called the Wing Ding & am wondering how I could go about retrofitting the "you FD guys kill me bike" into one of those Japanese things.  First off, I need a lot of plastic.  No, that would not be enough.  A HELL of a lot of plastic.  Then I get some mufflers off a 1974 Vega & have 'em chromed to start........ naw, nevermind.   ;D ;D

Anyway, I was heckel/jeckel 5 minutes ago.  Had considered "Marge's Diddle Stick" but that might be embarrassing.   :huepfenlol2:

Well that surely cleared things up Mike! ::) ??? ;D

I got my influence from the Cheech and Chong Thread! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »

Well that surely cleared things up Mike! ::) ??? ;D

I got my influence from the Cheech and Chong Thread! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Howie, glad I could help. :P  Someday, when I sober up, maybe you can explain it to me?   :nixweiss:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Doobie, doobie, dee, doobie, doo, doo.....

Mike

Sean M Cary

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »

Read this, it's where Azztoot comes from....
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=25708.0

yeah, I sent that to him...sorta like deja poo now.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 04:32:12 PM »

yeah, I sent that to him...sorta like deja poo now.

Sean, Then

maybe

it's all your fault?   :nixweiss:

Mike

Sean M Cary

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »

Sean, Then

maybe

it's all your fault?   :nixweiss:

Mike

I was an only child, it was ALWAYS my fault...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »

I was an only child, it was ALWAYS my fault...

indubitably

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

Are you guys really this bored?   :nixweiss:
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »

Are you guys really this bored?   :nixweiss:

maybe

Sean M Cary

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 04:57:33 PM »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »

indubitably

LOL! I was just gonna change to that! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.