Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Whiney Cranky SOB  (Read 2643 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Whiney Cranky SOB
« on: December 02, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »

If I weren't amused by how cranky I am right now I'd be really pissed off.  Flu turned in to bronchitis turned in to pneumonia.  Can't breathe worth a damn.  Ribs ache from coughing so much can barely walk standing upright.  If I cough while standing might just fall down and cry like a little girl.  No voice.  And everything tastes a little bit like brake fluid.  On top of that it snowed yesterday.  Frack >:( .

Even beer doesn't sound good.  Or pizza.  This must be what hell will be like when I get there :huepfenlol2: .

SPIDERMAN

Re: Whiney Cranky SOB
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 01:48:03 AM »

If I weren't amused by how cranky I am right now I'd be really pissed off.  Flu turned in to bronchitis turned in to pneumonia.  Can't breathe worth a damn.  Ribs ache from coughing so much can barely walk standing upright.  If I cough while standing might just fall down and cry like a little girl.  No voice.  And everything tastes a little bit like brake fluid.  On top of that it snowed yesterday.  Frack >:( .

Even beer doesn't sound good.  Or pizza.  This must be what hell will be like when I get there :huepfenlol2: .

Don
       When it's time to sleep, consume an entire large size bottle of Nyquil and sweet dreams.
       When awake, eat copious quantities of turkey gumbo loaded with cayenne pepper and lots of coffee with Jameson's and Bailey's in it.

You might not really feel any better, but your will be so whacked out you won't know the difference.  :P

Your friend
              B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 03:55:08 AM »

You might not really feel any better, but your will be so whacked out you won't know the difference.  :P

Your friend
              B B

Working on a similar solution right now B B.  Warped minds work alike brother.  They really do.  But it's mean to make me laugh right now.  Screw it though.  Do it again.  Never gonna bitch about laughing with friends :2vrolijk_21: .

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 04:21:03 AM »

How do you know what brake fluid tastes like? ;D  Try sitting in a nice hot tub of water with a glass of Grand Marnier thats been nuked in the micro for ten seconds or so. Tastes much better than brake fluid. THE MUFFMAN

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 04:31:24 AM »

How do you know what brake fluid tastes like? ;D  Try sitting in a nice hot tub of water with a glass of Grand Marnier thats been nuked in the micro for ten seconds or so. Tastes much better than brake fluid. THE MUFFMAN

Actually....  Heading to the hot tub soon.  More steam. 

And not only can I recognize the taste of break fluid.  I can tell DOT5 from other other stuff :drink:

Sometimes the only way to know for sure what's leaking is to lick your fingers :puke: .

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 05:22:31 AM »

Don hope your feeling better soon you cranky ole SOB.  ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 06:27:05 AM »

Will drinking brake fluid STOP you from getting sick?? ;D  THE MUFFMAN

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 06:44:01 AM »

Don hope your feeling better soon you cranky ole SOB.  ;D

Hope you also get bettter soon Don.   

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 06:57:35 AM »

Yup, sounds cranky and whiney to me.

How many of us felt a tickle in our throats when reading the 1st post.  I actually coughed.  Thanks buddy.  :nervous:  Who'd a thought it was contagious from 1,200 miles.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

AXIL

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 07:30:18 AM »

i have found that dot 5 is good for head colds and dot 4 indigestion :drink:.  axil
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND I GOT MOST OF IT LEFT  
AHH,MOONSHINE THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »

Hope you feel better soon...

I know this works....At least the hallucinations are cool...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »

A shot of whiskey (or vodka) left in the freezer for about thirty minutes prior to consuming is a good option, Don. Multiple shots are even better.  That Jaegermeister Miker suggested also works ok.

Doesn't do chit for your maladies but you will be too drunk to care & sleep beats falling down coughing in a world with pizza & beer that taste like brake fluid. 

Hope you feel better soon.  May you dream of very large wabongabangas.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 09:05:49 AM »

Don, hope you feel better soon! Whiskey, honey and lemon juice, repeat several time an hour! You'll still be sick but you won't know it! Taste like a sweet whisky sour.

Craig

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 09:07:24 AM »

Get well soon Don or you'll never live to see 108!!! ??? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

pado

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: Longhorn
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 09:10:53 AM »

Don,

I got my hinges !!!
Founding Member and Zen Master of Pondering, Hankering and Moseying Society with all accolades and privileges

Charter Member of CVO Critter Gawking Society

Master Bloody Mary Mixologist
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.