CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Number of CVO's built each year?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Maladjusted:
Found it... it was 3500 SESG... this article shows each SE bike and it's production numbers..  About 11,000 total CVO bikes..

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/harley-davidson/2010-harleydavidson-cvo-model-lineup-preview-88603.html

fattner:
does anyone the number of units in the  orange and black, cvo ultra !  cuz even when I go to dealers they freakout when they see it !!!

Ironhorse:
Looking at the other thread it's like 2006 is an unknown year, meaning all they can give us is the total number of units, and the best we can do is divide it by 3. There were 3930 CVO Ultras in three colors made that year so I "Guess" it's 1310 in each color.

Wrongway:

--- Quote from: Ironhorse on September 10, 2011, 11:27:35 AM ---Looking at the other thread it's like 2006 is an unknown year, meaning all they can give us is the total number of units, and the best we can do is divide it by 3. There were 3930 CVO Ultras in three colors made that year so I "Guess" it's 1310 in each color.

--- End quote ---

Haunted me forever! What I can tell you on the 2006 is:
The Green is one rare bike, probably less than 600. I base this on what I see out there, there was 3 2005 Teal (693) at Tahoe and zero haze or green 2006 bikes. Zero green in Pala 2010, Oregon 2009, or any other GTG I have attended.
The Autumn Haze is next, probably in the 1,000 range, I have seen more 2005 Yellow (1053) than the Haze.
Also for 2006 production was halted for a short time to figure out the paint problems, then again at the end of year to dedicate the CVO crew to fixing the problem. So, the 3930 number was never hit, they posted that number before production started and never changed it.
It is my belief that the Crimson is in the 1100-1200 range, again, based on what I have seen out in the real world.

Tom Newman:

--- Quote from: Ironhorse on September 10, 2011, 11:27:35 AM ---Looking at the other thread it's like 2006 is an unknown year, meaning all they can give us is the total number of units, and the best we can do is divide it by 3. There were 3930 CVO Ultras in three colors made that year so I "Guess" it's 1310 in each color.
[ quote]  Ive tried locating my #'s with no luck
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version