Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: I lost my cherry for good!  (Read 9755 times)

05Rider

• Full CVO Member
Re: I lost my cherry for good!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »

05_Candyman, I hope that your Honda makes you as happy as the rest of us that love our Harley Davidson Motorcycles.  Remember to always ride safe and watch out for all other people out who ride motorcycles.  I sure you came out OK when you sold your cherry.  People ask me all the time if I am willing to sell my CVO bike and the answer is always the same.  No thanks, I love my bike.  I have owned several Honda's, BMW's and I never plan to go back.  The over one million happy members in the HOG chapters feel the same way most of us do.  We love our bikes - sorry that you didn't get what you wanted - maybe you will happy with your Honda - only time will tell!!  Go and check out the big Honda Run that Honda has once a year.  Remember, you can't buy class - if you don't have it now - you never will!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Don't know why I even responded to your trash talk about Harley Davidson, which we all own who are members on this site.  I just felt you could have went away without saying anything and it would have been fine :oops:,sorry!!

Ride Often - Ride Safe  :helmet:
Freedom pipes, PC III, SE Air Cleaner
Tour Pak & Saddlebags LED Brakelight Kits
Kuryakyn Deluxe L.E.D. Taillight Conversion & LED F & R Running Lights & Turn Signals

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 12:50:57 PM »

I have no problem with your decision.  You should be happy with your ride. Have fun, be happy.
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

Tros

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 09:37:32 PM »

Ride safe and be sure to keep an eye out for cracks in the aluminum GW frame, they have a history of bad welds.

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 12:52:54 AM »

Ride it like you stole it and enjoy the miles no matter what you are riding...that is why there are more than one brand to each his/her own.

Seegarz :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 05:43:52 PM »

I traded it in for an '07 Goldwing and couldn't be happier. :2vrolijk_21:

This thing is ten times the bike that POS could ever be. I feel great knowing Harley will never get another penny out of me for any of their over-priced, glorified junk. I'll miss the looks and sound of the cherry, but that's it. I also wanted to thank anyone who has helped me here and say this site is great, but Harley has left a bad taste in my mouth with all the problems I've had with mine and I'll never look back now. I look forward to racking many comfortable, smooth and worry-free miles on this 'wing.

Hope you had fun on your GW dumbazz! You should've kept the cherry and bought a nice RGU like I did! Did you gargle all that HD out of your mouth with some Honda Wash?? Whats the matter, didn't you like that nice, smooth 6 cyl. sewing machine symphony sound blowing out the pipes? Is that why you took off your muffler tips, hacked the ends of the mufflers off and replaced the tips so all the Harleys could hear your big 6? ... You stupid wannabe!

Cool guys don't reach under their trunk and pull a lever to open their upside-down gullwing door saddlebags ... they grab hold of a nice, shiney chrome latch and open it from the top ... like a man! Did that cockpit make you feel like you were Speed Racer driving the Mach V with all the buttons & switches? ... I bet that nice, roomy back seat was big enough for Spridal AND Chimp Chimp to come along, huh? Did you enjoy all the attention you got at gas stations when people asked "When did they start making cars with two wheels?"

Oh BTW ... I told you not to trade in your cherry ... Hondas don't even HAVE a cigarette lighter to break you dumchit!
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 06:04:47 PM »

Hope you had fun on your GW dumbazz! You should've kept the cherry and bought a nice RGU like I did! Did you gargle all that HD out of your mouth with some Honda Wash?? Whats the matter, didn't you like that nice, smooth 6 cyl. sewing machine symphony sound blowing out the pipes? Is that why you took off your muffler tips, hacked the ends of the mufflers off and replaced the tips so all the Harleys could hear your big 6? ... You stupid wannabe!

Cool guys don't reach under their trunk and pull a lever to open their upside-down gullwing door saddlebags ... they grab hold of a nice, shiney chrome latch and open it from the top ... like a man! Did that cockpit make you feel like you were Speed Racer driving the Mach V with all the buttons & switches? ... I bet that nice, roomy back seat was big enough for Spridal AND Chimp Chimp to come along, huh? Did you enjoy all the attention you got at gas stations when people asked "When did they start making cars with two wheels?"

Oh BTW ... I told you not to trade in your cherry ... Hondas don't even HAVE a cigarette lighter to break you dumchit!
Oh hell!!!! Now you are talking to yourself. :shocked2: I guess you'll be alright though since you forgot your password you can't answer yourself. :stars: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 06:28:44 PM »

....and now you are a Wingdinger....or maybe you always were one!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:28:09 PM by dayne66 »
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »

Too funny.  The best part is that you are able to laugh at yourself.  :2vrolijk_21:

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 08:10:00 PM »

Its all in good fun ... I forgot all about this one until firedOOd was kind enough to remind me. Like some of you mentioned ... having a HD is a love/hate thing and back then the hate got the better of me. I did miss the SEEG for those couple years I had the GW ... even with all the headaches it gave me.

The wing was fun for what it was, but it just wasn't the same. I still rode with all my HD buddies and always took some ribbing, but I had fun giving it back too. I loved showing them how I changed the lcd screen to "Hello Winger" everytime I turned the key on ... always good for a chuckle. I hope I can keep my cool this time since I like the RG much more than the old SEEG ... only time & my temper will answer that.
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 10:16:17 PM »

Its all in good fun ... I forgot all about this one until firedOOd was kind enough to remind me. Like some of you mentioned ... having a HD is a love/hate thing and back then the hate got the better of me. I did miss the SEEG for those couple years I had the GW ... even with all the headaches it gave me.

The wing was fun for what it was, but it just wasn't the same. I still rode with all my HD buddies and always took some ribbing, but I had fun giving it back too. I loved showing them how I changed the lcd screen to "Hello Winger" everytime I turned the key on ... always good for a chuckle. I hope I can keep my cool this time since I like the RG much more than the old SEEG ... only time & my temper will answer that.

Now this is some funny chit  :'(.    :ROFLOL:
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »

I love seeing some of these old threads revived :)   This was a funny one.  You just don't mess with us Harley guys.  :2vrolijk_21:

Puck

• Full CVO Member
  • LIVE FREE OR DIE......

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Black Diamond
    • CVO2: 2008 FXSTC vivid black...45" sissy bar & 18" 1.5 apes
    • CVO3: 2008 xl1200c bobtail,low riser,gauges,lowered,tuned,fast as hell
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 12:05:22 AM »

So since he's trashing Harley's is it ok for us to trash that POS?

Puck

• Full CVO Member
  • LIVE FREE OR DIE......

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Black Diamond
    • CVO2: 2008 FXSTC vivid black...45" sissy bar & 18" 1.5 apes
    • CVO3: 2008 xl1200c bobtail,low riser,gauges,lowered,tuned,fast as hell
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 03:08:05 PM »

Oh Canada...you....
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 25 queries.