CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2017 CVO Limited 131 Upgrade finished! Awesome!!

<< < (2/15) > >>

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: dmnrdn on January 31, 2020, 06:42:43 PM ---From another forum. Should make you happy

--- End quote ---
Yea, that makes me happy! Anyone hear anything about them getting CA approval?

OBB:

--- Quote from: SDCVO on January 31, 2020, 10:55:47 PM ---Yea, that makes me happy! Anyone hear anything about them getting CA approval?

--- End quote ---
I think Matt Laidlaw put something up on His youtube channel saying they're good. Someone posted it on the RG forum.

Also, the guys at Quantico are at it again. This one with some aftermarket parts and tuner. ***If you're on FB, here's a link to one of the pages it's posted on.****
Bear with me on the FB link guys, I got the sheet off of the link but then it says it isn't available. The builder says they're going to put bigger injectors in it and retune it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/304291063109009/1203016079903165/?comment_id=1203387373199369&notif_id=1580507153920304&notif_t=group_comment_follow

kojak:

--- Quote from: SDCVO on January 31, 2020, 10:55:47 PM ---Yea, that makes me happy! Anyone hear anything about them getting CA approval?

--- End quote ---
Harley is not approving them with the street cannon mufflers. When I ordered my kit, that was the first question they asked me. Don't know why?

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: OBB on February 01, 2020, 06:45:48 AM ---I think Matt Laidlaw put something up on His youtube channel saying they're good. Someone posted it on the RG forum.

Also, the guys at Quantico are at it again. This one with some aftermarket parts and tuner. ***If you're on FB, here's a link to one of the pages it's posted on.****
Bear with me on the FB link guys, I got the sheet off of the link but then it says it isn't available. The builder says they're going to put bigger injectors in it and retune it.

--- End quote ---
Just looked and still shows only 49 state compliant

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: kojak on February 01, 2020, 03:43:57 PM ---Harley is not approving them with the street cannon mufflers. When I ordered my kit, that was the first question they asked me. Don't know why?

--- End quote ---

Interesting as surprisingly that is exactly what muffler the Harley web site says to run with the 131 kit.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/store/milwaukee-eight-engine-stage-iv-kit-114ci-or-117ci-to-131ci

--- Quote ---this combination delivers a thrilling 131 ft-lb of torque and 121 HP rear-wheel output when paired with Screamin' EagleĀ® Street Cannon Mufflers.
--- End quote ---

My guess is that is suppose to say the new high flow exhaust system with street cannon mufflers.  The HD site claims this exhaust system was designed for the 128/131 kits.

But as usually their information is not clear or not correct. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version