Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: OK IM IN... PICKING UP MY 06 SE ULTRA THIS SUNDAY!!!!  (Read 8443 times)

electra88

• LUV 2 RIDE!
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: OK IM IN... PICKING UP MY 06 SE ULTRA THIS SUNDAY!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 11:20:06 PM »

Did that piece (pic you posted) come with the bike or do I have to buy it. 

Oh and there is a switch for the passenger on the right side that doesnt work... I think its supposed to raise the volume on the stereo system but it doesnt do anything... the switch on the other side changes the station. 

Mike
CVO owner

man that sounds good!
2011 Suzuki Vstrom 650 ABS
2010 Ducati Multistrada S Sport/Touring
2008 Suzuki BKING
2006 CVO ULTRA AUTUM HAZE (traded in)

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 01:40:57 AM »

welcome aboard  :bananarock:

Bagger

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 06:25:31 AM »

Did that piece (pic you posted) come with the bike or do I have to buy it. 

Oh and there is a switch for the passenger on the right side that doesnt work... I think its supposed to raise the volume on the stereo system but it doesnt do anything... the switch on the other side changes the station. 

Mike
CVO owner

man that sounds good!

Yessir, the receiver does come with the bike.  If you didn't get it from the previous owner, you probably ought to ask for it.  I would.  The switch on the right rear speaker box is for the passenger to control volume in the helmet headset only.  Passenger has no control of speaker volume.  It also funtions as a "Push-to-Talk" switch for the CB. 

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 09:10:01 AM »

:orange: Real nice looking scoot. Good luck, and I hope you get it real soon. :drink:
WOODY

cigarmike

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 02:18:06 PM »

You cam also buy another garage door opener, the high beam low beam switch makes it works, If I sold my bike, no way do I give up the transmiter for the garage door.  ::)

As far as the switch on the seat, on the dash is a 'speaker' switch, flick that and see if that helps.........me, I firmly believe that the pasenger shouldnt get any controls to play with.  Just sit there looking fine and dont Touch Nothing !!! well, almost nothing. ;D

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »

Congrats!  :2vrolijk_21:

Do not forget to show us how your bike looks!

:worthless:

todd444

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »

hey mike good luck with your new scooter i think you recieved all the goodies from what i seen except for the garage door opener well just wanted to chime in little bro ill see you soon and remember your always be ridin next to the :pumpkin: later todd

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 08:21:22 PM »

hey mike good luck with your new scooter i think you recieved all the goodies from what i seen except for the garage door opener well just wanted to chime in little bro ill see you soon and remember your always be ridin next to the :pumpkin: later todd

Guess you decided to keep it Todd? Gotta love the post history. I'm in the NYC, let's all get a ride together this spring. Mike sounded like he can't wait! Either can I! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

todd444

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 07:11:56 PM »

hey hoist mike is like a little brother to me we go back a long time he had some kind of jap crap until he seen the  :pumpkin: coming down the street and after that all he wanted was a screamin eagle he is truly a good person and now part of the screamin eagle family (although he drove me freakin nuts about every cvo )im sorry i could not go with him to pick up the bike he enthusiasum was off the charts well we both live on long island anytime you want to get together there will be 2 cvos that will always enjoy a ride till then have a great day todd

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »

Welcome

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 08:41:03 PM »

hey hoist mike is like a little brother to me we go back a long time he had some kind of jap crap until he seen the  :pumpkin: coming down the street and after that all he wanted was a screamin eagle he is truly a good person and now part of the screamin eagle family (although he drove me freakin nuts about every cvo )im sorry i could not go with him to pick up the bike he enthusiasum was off the charts well we both live on long island anytime you want to get together there will be 2 cvos that will always enjoy a ride till then have a great day todd

Hey Todd, thanks for the shout back. Sounds good man. A great ride and a great day are always in my plans. We'll figure something out when we get some weather back! Look foward to meeting you guys. Is is still in his garage looking at his new bike? ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 21 queries.