Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Hello From Virginia  (Read 8017 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Hello From Virginia
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »

... My wife and I plan on going to N.C. Hog Rally in April which is also bike week in the Outer Banks. Hope we can meet some fellow CVO owners there.

Sounds like you found your way to a good tuner.  Hogasm and his lovely wife Blue Felix live where the NC HOG Rally is being held.  You will definately have to hook up with them.  They like to ride in your style.   ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »

Hey SE, welcome aboard! Nice SEFB. Enjoy the site and your new mods! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 09:03:31 PM »

Welcome and nice pic. of the fatty :apple:

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »

Hello from south of your border NC that is... greattt looooking fatboy I have a 95 fatboy in my collection and will never let it leave....  WELCOME...

Bagger

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »

Hello and welcome to CVO Harley

TankerPig

• Full CVO Member
  • Be careful, sobriety can make you do silly things!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »

Welcome!  Hope to see you on the roads when the weather turns for the better.  Let us know how your Zipper's-modified engine runs.
2005 Screamin Eagle Fatboy
V&H Big Shots Staggered
Zipper's High Flow Air Cleaner
PCIII USB
PM Contrast Cut Gasser wheels, pulley, rotors

hoody

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FXSTDSE2 now a 117", stage 4 heads, 10.5:1, HPI 58mm TB, Bob Wood 408-6 cams, Borezilla 2-1, SAE dyno 141Tq/139Hp no radio, no windshield, just fast!
    • Battlefield Motorcycle Club
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »

Welcome and enjoy the site, I know I do. very nice people with good information..Hoody

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 07:29:42 PM »

Welcome SE! You have a beautiful bike.

Enjoy the site!

All the best!

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 10:11:32 AM »

Welcome to the family.  We're glad you found us.

Thanks for sharing the pic, that's a beautiful SEFB you've got there.

Ride Safe,
Ghost

BlueFlames

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 flhrse3 blue
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »

Thanks everyone. I live in Leesburg, Va and belong to the Fairfax chapter. Although I don't ride with the chapter much other than Rolling Thunder. I find they like to putz along too much on their group rides. Which is fine by me so I ride with a group of CVO owners in the area who like to tear up the roads. My ride is at Zippers right now getting some upgrades to the motor and a Thundermax EFI controller. My wife and I plan on going to N.C. Hog Rally in April which is also bike week in the Outer Banks. Hope we can meet some fellow CVO owners there.

Screamin eagle,

Welcome!!  I am in Herndon and a member of the Fairfax chapter (although not a very active one).  I ride out your way all the time. I am headed down to the NC rally as well with a few of my riding buddies from this area and others, probably on Tuesday or Wed. night.  When are you headed down and where are you staying?  We are staying in Whalehead (Corolla). 

My bike is at Patriot now (waiting on their Dyno to be fixed) to get a few upgrades. 

We should hook up sometime for a cold one. If not here, definitely in NC.

I am going to try to hook up with Howie (Hoist) and a few others in May for their ride between NY and KY for the part between Skyline Dr. and BR Pkwy.

Take care and I hope to meet you at some point.

Doug
"Chrome is like clevage.......too much is not enough"

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 12:14:43 AM »

Thanks everyone. I live in Leesburg, Va and belong to the Fairfax chapter. Although I don't ride with the chapter much other than Rolling Thunder. I find they like to putz along too much on their group rides. Which is fine by me so I ride with a group of CVO owners in the area who like to tear up the roads. My ride is at Zippers right now getting some upgrades to the motor and a Thundermax EFI controller. My wife and I plan on going to N.C. Hog Rally in April which is also bike week in the Outer Banks. Hope we can meet some fellow CVO owners there.

Welcome from Amissville, VA :) --Nice Choice of Color :)

Tros

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 11:02:34 AM »

Greetings from Indiana!  You'll have fun here, lots of nice folks & great info.

screamin eagle

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 03:30:48 PM »

Doug, I am still waiting for My bike to be finished at Zippers. I am staying at the Ramada Inn next to the Host hotel in Kill Devil hills.  We will be leaving on Thursday Morning 6-7 am.  and Returning on Sunday Morning. You can e-mail me at mswenor@tollbrothersinc.com and exchange info. One of the guys making the trip with us lives in Reston so maybe we can meet in that area before we all leave.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 03:38:22 PM by screamin eagle »

IronButt

• Banned
  • Senior CVO Member
  • HOME LAND SECURITY!

• CVO1: 2012 SE7 (10/15/11)
    • CVO2: 2007 UC-110 SE
    • CVO3: 1965 FLH
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 08:14:50 PM »

Welcome aboard! Pretty clean ride  :2vrolijk_21:

I am a newbie but these folks make you feel real welcome ;)

BlueFlames

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 flhrse3 blue
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 08:47:11 PM »

Screamin,

I know the feeling - I dropped mine off at Patriot for some work 3-4 weeks ago and the Dyno blew the next day.  They have been waiting for the parts from Dynojet ever since. I hope to have it back when I return from my trip to Tx the middle of next week.

We are staying in a house in Whalehead (Corolla).  There are 3-6 of us going plus maybe some spouses.  Right now I think we are leaving Wednesday night ~8-9.  I unfortunately scheduled a meeting on Wed. night before I know the event was more than just the weekend.

Has anyone started a thread about members meeting up there?  I have been away for the last week and have not been online.

Are you riding down? I have to take some tools, etc. to do some work on the house so we are trailering. 

We should definitely plan to meet somewhere.  My email is ddowner@hriassociates.com

Doug
"Chrome is like clevage.......too much is not enough"
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.472 seconds with 21 queries.