CVO Social > Off Topic

Texas Motor Speedway

<< < (2/3) > >>

Boatman:

--- Quote from: Hondo2doc on August 22, 2023, 11:48:42 AM ---Wow Holy crap that thing is huge!!!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Everything is bigger in Texas!    :nixweiss:

D-N-D:
Jerry Jones is no going to like this if its bigger than the one he has at his place. lol

Threephase:

--- Quote from: D-N-D on August 23, 2023, 01:34:09 PM ---Jerry Jones is no going to like this if its bigger than the one he has at his place. lol

--- End quote ---

It was already bigger than the ATT Stadium screens. The new screen is the same size as the one we took down. Just going to be a lot more clearer.
It is comprised of over 1700 small rectangles that inter connect to form one giant screen. I am looking forward to seeing the videos when we start it up.

Ultra Hi Def

OBB:

--- Quote from: Threephase on August 23, 2023, 03:22:10 PM ---It was already bigger than the ATT Stadium screens. The new screen is the same size as the one we took down. Just going to be a lot more clearer.
It is comprised of over 1700 small rectangles that inter connect to form one giant screen. I am looking forward to seeing the videos when we start it up.

Ultra Hi Def

--- End quote ---
$19 MILLION a year to put AT&T name on that stadium. Yet when we go for contract talks they tell us they can't afford us.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Threephase:
Working our way up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version